Ladie..i need your help!

Online Users: 1,319 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 6
Ladie..i need your help!
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 8:44 PM

You guys helped me pick out the ring..now i want your opinions on the proposal.  

My gf and i have been living together for a couple of years and we have talked about getting married already. In fact, she knows i have the ring and she knows its coming...but that doesnt mean i dont want it to be either fun or special.

We live in nyc and we have only been living here a year so i thought about using nyc as my backdrop. I have two ideas but i would really love your help on which one is best.

1. tell her to get dressed up, have a car pick her up and take her to a nice restaurant where she will meet me for dinner. problem is..its not much of a suprise if you ask me. 

2. make a treasure hunt game for her. start in the morning with a clue that i will leave in our apartment. the clues will direct her to places we have been to since we have been here..the picture lady in soho, columbus circle, times square, row boats in central park, a ride in a carriage around central park..then a short walk to a nerby restaurant

any thoughts!? Laughing

FutureMrsJRB Posts : 90 Registered: 5/8/06
Re: Ladie..i need your help!
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 8:50 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I personally like your second idea best! Not only would it be fun and unique but romantic at the same time.  I say go for it & best of luck!!

Posted: Oct 4, 2006 10:03 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I too vote for number two. I think it is fun, personal, and unique.

Posted: Oct 5, 2006 4:55 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsJRB

I think you have a great idea, i'm sure she would love the second idea! good luck

Posted: Oct 12, 2006 3:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh my goodness. Go with number 2!
wedding ticker

Posted: Oct 15, 2006 7:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

The treasure hunt sounds great but I am sure she will be thrilled no matter how you ask.

serendipity3033 Posts : 363 Registered: 5/11/06
Posted: Oct 25, 2006 12:28 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

yes yes yes!!!! number 2!!!!!!!!!  woooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine