Rude Bride, or Stupid Me?

Online Users: 1,323 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 0
Rude Bride, or Stupid Me?
Posted: Jul 13, 2005 3:07 PM

Hi Ladies,

I have a bit of a quandry.

My cousin lives on the other side of the country from me. I couldn't afford to fly out for her wedding, but I wanted to send her a small gift before her wedding. I sent her two Franz porcelain cups (if any of you know Franz porcelain you know how gorgeous it is), and a hankie with the word "bride" embroidered on it as a memento.

I shipped it out to her in the beginning of June. Her wedding was July 2. From what I understand, they weren't going on a honeymoon right away. I could be mistaken with this.

My cousin and I have been communicating via email for months. I have not heard anything from her. She should have got the package close to 2-3 weeks ago. I'm not expecting anything, but it would be nice to know if she received it or not.

I just emailed her a couple of days ago asking her how her wedding went and sending congratulations to her. I haven't heard anything back.

I'm really hoping that something bad didn't happen to the package and that she received it. How much longer should I wait before emailing her to ask if she got it?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine