What is the sweetest thing your FH has done for you lately?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18
Re: What is the sweetest thing your FH has done for you lately?
Posted: Sep 25, 2006 9:31 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I've been kinda down for about a week cuz I don't have much time to do housework and keep our already pretty lame apartment looking decent, cuz I've been spending any spare time I can find at the gym. Usually I do the majority of the cleaning and he does the handywork and grocery shopping and stuff.  Anyway, I woke up a couple hours after him yesterday and he has done every last dish and swept the kitchen and sorted all the recycling! It was sucha nice, simple surprize that he knew would actually make me feel more comfortable in our home and feel less conflicted about my exercise routine. Oh, how I love him!!

bride4life Posts : 499 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Sep 25, 2006 10:21 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Last night I got a full body massage.  I mean temples to toes!!!! It was awesome.  Tonight he did the dishes.  (He does the dishes every other night, but he literally just got done with tonights dishes.)

Posted: Sep 26, 2006 11:22 PM Go to message in response to: bride4life

I'm gonna bump this one, because we need to remind ourselves of what it is all for! Hope no one minds!

Posted: Sep 27, 2006 11:31 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

This thread is soooo great and you all have such amazing men in your life. Doesn't it just feel great! It also reminds me of Janet Jackson's song "What have you done for me lately?"......but all in good fun!

Mine goes like this:  I have been stressed out about a lot of things lately. My FH and I spent around 10 months apart, me living in another state to go to school and me coming back around July of this year. Okay so fast forward to now, I've been feeling like I made the biggest mistake leaving in the first place and also leaving early to come back home.......long story! I'm extremely nervous about my upcoming state board exam, wedding stuff (which I have completely just stopped doing), and to top all of that off I just found out that a friend of mine only has a couple of months to live. So I was down for the count yesterday (26th) and I was just out of it.

So he leaves the house and goes to see someone on business and calls me, and ask me to pick me something out to wear and he gave me a few suggestions and told me that we needed to leave by 5:30 p.m. It was like 4 something when he called, so I had to haul my butt in gear. He comes home and gets himself ready and then he tells me that I have to put on a blindfold and I do. So I had to ride the whole way with it on, and when we parked he told me that I could take it off and when I did, he had two tickets to get into the CONTENDER boxing Finale. I was soooooo happy because I love watching boxing. We went in and then we started walking to get in and a guy pointed us toward the VIP section and I was just blown away. He totally lifted my spirits! He was telling me that it was our anniversary present-tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary. After that we went home for a few hours and then he took me out to a club and we had a great time with each other.........I just love that man!

D.S......KissSoon to be Mrs. Stovall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine