9/30 Girls: how's it going?!?!?

Online Users: 1,355 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

futureMrsD Posts : 155 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: 9/30 Girls: how's it going?!?!?
Posted: Sep 26, 2006 11:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Picked up my dress tonight!!!  YAYY!!!  It's gorgeous -- I'm so happy with how it turned out.  I just can't wait to wear it Saturday!  My forecast has gone from "chance of showers" to "few showers."  Is that good or bad????!!I got really freaked out when I left work for the last time today.  Being off work means IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!! 

Posted: Sep 27, 2006 9:23 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I told my FH about the lucky rain thing too and he said he had never heard of it.  I was starting to think I made it up, lol! 

Ughhh... I'm at work now and I really don't want to be here!  My car is packed full of stuff and I just have to run home and get my dress and suitcase and then I'm off.  Thankfully I'm leaving at 3pm today instead of 5!  FH doesn't leave until tomorrow when he drives up with one of his groomsmen. 

I hope we get some money as gifts.... we are seriously poor! :)  The minister is going to have to say, for poorer and for poorerer!  This wedding stuff breaks the bank!!

futureMrsD Posts : 155 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Sep 27, 2006 9:35 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

DE, have a safe drive today!!!!  Have fun and good luck! This IS an expensive week, isn't it?  The check are just rolling out...

Posted: Sep 27, 2006 3:24 PM Go to message in response to: futureMrsD

OOOO!  38 minutes until I get to leave work and head home for the start of the fastest couple days of my life!!!  My boss just came in to say goodbye and good luck!  I'm PRACTICALLY SHAKING, I'M SO EXCITED!!! 

I don't know if I'll get to be on here any more until after the wedding or not, so have a wonderful wedding day, everyone!  Good luck!  Drive safe!  Post pics when you get back!  ENJOY OUR DAY!!  Laughing

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine