Problems with FH

Online Users: 1,274 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 61
Re: Problems with FH
Posted: Sep 25, 2006 11:53 PM Go to message in response to: 071707

my best friend just came back from thailand and she went to this ping pong show! i couldnt believe she went, she said it was just a laugh and she promised that there were more women there than men! it wasnt a seedy part of town, it was more of a tourist attraction! sounds weird but true! ive seen pictures too and nooo not graphic ones lol it all looks tacky and stupid..but not offensive at all...i think you just have to trust FH and forget about it...also the women doing the shoes were apparently old and ugly! lol

Re: Problems with FH
Posted: Sep 26, 2006 8:55 AM Go to message in response to: 071707

The more I think about this, the less I believe that is has to do with ping pongs than it has to do with your husband traveling for his job.  You are stuck at home, dealing with the household duties, the kids, the everyday life, and he's traveling.  Granted his traveling is for work, but there's still time for him to relax and have fun after his work day is done.

You also state that you have trust issues due to what you father would come home from his travels and say.

My FH traveled for years (not out of the country, but in and out of our state), and it DOES suck to be home while he's having fun after work.  It takes an extremely strong relationship and a lot of trust in that relationship to get through all of that.

You FH gving you presents to make up for this is nice, but I think that's a temporary fix.  I'm afraid the next time you find out that he had some form of 'fun' there will be the same types of feelings and resentment.

Maybe some counseling to deal with your trust issues from the poison your father planted in your head (not ALL men who travel for their jobs cheat) and to make you a stronger woman. 

I wish you a lot of luck!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine