July 2007 Brides!!!!!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 47
July 2007 Brides!!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 27, 2006 10:38 PM

Hey Everyone!  The big day is a year away and I just wanted to see how planning was going for everyone and how far have you gotten in your plans? I'm excited and wish I could plan it all right now! My date is July 21st and our wedding will be in Durango, CO I'm looking to book our site and day of coordinator this week and next week, so I am getting started. Smile

Re: July 2007 Brides!!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 4:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey Daisha! Welcome to the board.  I envy your date :-) My wedding is in November of '07 and that seems SO far away.  We thought about doing it in August of '07 but I live in Florida and its SOOOO hot here then... plus we don't want to be hurricaned out.  Anyway, at this point, I have a date, a ceremony/reception site that like you, I'm going next week to leave the deposit and sign the contract, the officiant, the site caters so  I have the food figured out, I'm toying around with color schemes, I bought my dress (it's coming in the mail soon!).... that's it for now. 

On November 3, 2007 I marry my love!!

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 5:42 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was wondering what everyone thought of maybe a white and kinda a lime green color. I'm not sure about them still though, it is a summer wedding, but I'm not sure. I wouldn't want my bridesmaids in dresses that are all that green color, but maybe white dresses with a green sash around the waist or something.  

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 9:04 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey July 2007 brides! My date is July 14, 2007. We are almost to a year! My FH actually referred to himself as my future husband the other day and I about passed out. We've been together 8 years, but it was like wow.

We have our hall, our church, and my dress came in and I'm going in to try it on on  Saturday!

I think lime green is very pretty. The owner of the shop where I bought my gown said when the BMs wear white, ivory or some champaigns they blend in with the bride and she doesn't stand out. Just something that was brought up to me. I'm having a hard time with colors, I just can't decide!

littlefirefli Posts : 259 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:56 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm a new July 2007 bride! We were planning on an August 2007 wedding, but the chuch was booked, so we switched to July!

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 11:26 PM Go to message in response to: littlefirefli

Hello July Brides! My "big day" is 7.7.07. Cannot wait.

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 12:16 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey I am having mine on 7.7.07 at 7pm, crazy as it is, it wasn't my idea. My pastor offered it to me because someone else had the church earlier. But it turns out everyone loved the idea of a dessert reception and some fun activities during the day. Then I get to have my Supper with my fam and bridal party. I am excited too. Lots of ideas.

Posted: Jul 14, 2006 11:26 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey everyone! Our date is set for 7-7-07.  That is a cute idea Honeyos....7pm with a dessert reception! And with it later in the evening you have all day to get ready without being stressed!

So far we only have our ceremony & reception site, just got the photographer booked yesterday, and the caterer is holding the date for us until we get a chance to meet and go over the menu, pricing, etc.  Still have a lot to do though! Im having a hard time settling on the colors.  What colors is everyone else using?  So far i know i & my maid of honors like the tiffany blue/teal color and white...but i want another color to put with and cant decide...any suggestions?

Congrats to everyone!!! Smile

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 6:23 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hello all!  I'm a July 07 bride too!  Friday the 13th to be exact.  Needless to say just about no one is booked for this day.  And the 13th happens to be a lucky number for my FH and I.  Everyone else thinks were crazy though. Plus we're having an Arizona summer wedding!  Well, happy planning!

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 10:28 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Lesuth, when we were looking for halls, we considered that Friday the 13th. Because we wanted something in the middle of the month, and thought we'd only be able to afford a Friday. what happened was we found a hall that we liked and there was only a $2 a plate price difference for a Saturday, as opposed to the 7-12 difference at a lot of other places. So we decided to go for the Saturday. My FMIL thought places might offer a discount for that day, but they didn't. I think it's awesome that you're able to get married on a date that matches your lucky number!

Posted: Sep 4, 2006 10:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

July 14th is our big day too!  I am so excited!  With grad school and work time will fly by so I am trying to get lots of things done early.  I have the reception hall and church booked.  I have my dress and colors.  Dark teal with an accent of gold and ivory.  My maggie sottero dress is light gold, and the teal goes so well with it.  They will be Alfred Angelo dresses, love it! 

David's Bride

Posted: Sep 5, 2006 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey 07' Brides! My date is 5/19/07. About 8 1/2 months!! Things are getting crazy. I want to go buy all these decorations and stuff I find, but I do not have a place to put it all yet. We have our location, caterer, my dress, BM's dresses, DJ, videographer, cake, and a few other things. We still need a photographer and need to nail down our officiant. Those are the big things at least. I already know the decorations I want to use. We are using calla lilies for the bouquets and decor. and have a lot of other little things we would like to do.

Posted: Sep 5, 2006 10:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We picked out our cake!

Posted: Sep 6, 2006 7:53 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

07.07.07 at 7 pm here as well in Norfolk, VA. I just had a baby so trying on dresses is a bit much to say the least but the bridesmaids are ready to go!

Teacher Mommy and 07/07/07 Bride

ashantiandsteven.com

brittanyD Posts : 3 Registered: 9/15/06
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 6:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My wedding is set for july 14 but im not offically engaged. lol Odd I know basicly were not annoceing it and I havent gotten a engagement ring yet. Which we should be offical by Thanksgiving cause we plan to announce it to my family then. Hes asked me to marry him but he wants the actual ring giving to be a surprize. lol its kinda sweet         
Brittany Thomas

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine