Posted: Jun 25, 2006 12:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations!

Re: I am engaged!
Posted: Jun 26, 2006 5:14 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

congratulations welcome to the crazy life of brides to be lol 
nt.png

Posted: Jun 29, 2006 1:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

thanks!  everyone is asking me wedding details questions already, and I havent been engaged for a week yet!  i am already doing a lot of wedding research online

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 11:30 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

It's normal for people to want to know details.  My dad knew we were getting engaged because FH had shown him the ring, etc but he didn't know when.  I called him right away because FH told me how excited my dad was.  First question my dad asked was "when's the date?"  We had only been engaged for about 20 minutes & I was still in shock!

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 1:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I also just recently got engagedm and already i've bookmarked wedding sites and bought 2 magazines and 1 book related to weddings.  It's gonna be crazy, but boy, will it be fun!

Posted: Jul 17, 2006 10:35 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

congrats.. I know how you feel. Just wait till you start planning the wedding, Im already a bridezilla about my wedding details.... Have fun doing every thing.

The Future Mrs. Zepeda

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 12:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

congratulations. my FH and i picked our date a week after we got engaged, but the date we picked was a year and seven months away. right away, people were asking very specific details, we just kept saying, "i don't know, it's a year and a half away!" i don't know why people think the whole wedding is planned the minute you say "yes".

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine