Something tells me, it's not meant-to-be...

Online Users: 1,363 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18
Re: Something tells me, it's not meant-to-be...
Posted: Jun 22, 2006 7:25 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I agree with the find a roommate suggestion. 

Also, even though times are tough right now, you ARE better off worthout him. 

Posted: Jun 23, 2006 10:16 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Ok. So it's Friday. I have till tomorrow to be out. I haven't had any luck in finding a place. Still waiting to hear from a few houses and duplexes. I've been running the fax machine at work like crazy. I think they might start charging me for the paper. (Just a little sour humor.) Anyway, I've found a pretty cheap and safe storage unit to keep all my furniture and stuff. I've decided to stay at the "pay-by-week" apartments till further notice. I had to question the "find a roommate" idea because I'm not sure how I could deal with something like this happening again. I'd rather be by myself than go through that again. I rented a Uhaul yesterday and had two of my friends help me move majority of my things into the storage unit. We will move the rest of it in tonight and I'll settle my necessities into the new "apartment" tonight as well. I didn't realize how much crap I had until I started packing it away. Keep your finger crossed for me ladies, that I do find a decent place.

"

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jun 23, 2006 10:20 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm so sorry all of this is happening.  PLEASE try to keep your head up and remember to look toward the sky when you need encouragement and a little pick me up!  Stay strong.  Something good WILL come out of all of this.

God Bless!

Posted: Jun 27, 2006 1:30 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

sorry...Smile

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine