Sex ?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 11
Sex ?
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 8:51 PM

Ladies help me out here, I have 22 more days till am married and I don't feel like having sex with my FH. Frown Up till 2 weeks ago sex with him was great. We would get turned on by just looking at each other now I don't want him to touch me . The other night when I did give in the whole time I kept thinking hurry up and get off. Am not sure what's going on. Any ideas! I love him very much and would love to show him that passion again.

Re: Sex ?
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 8:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I think you should talk to your doctor.  There are a lot of things that could be causing this. 

Misha Posts : 319 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 9:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Stress is often a factor.  With 22 days left to go that might be a good guess.  But I'd also talk to your doctor.

Posted: Jun 9, 2006 11:08 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'd bet its stress.  But if you're concerned about it, talk to your dr. 

Maybe if you hold off for these next 22 days, it will make you more passionate for him on your wedding night.

Posted: Jun 9, 2006 11:36 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

This totally sounds like a case of stress to me too. When I was having a similar problem, my OBGYN told me it was likely stress and to monitor how I feel when I wasnt in the middle of finals or something. Dont worry about it, it is perfectly normal. 

Posted: Jun 10, 2006 12:15 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I also agree stress may be the factor.

My husband and i had sex almost once a day and then about a month and a half before the wedding....POOF!!!....I was no longer into it or interested.  We had sex MAYBE once every week and a half!

After the wedding, everything went back to normal!

If it is really bothering you i would also agree with the otehr posters about seeing a doctor...

Posted: Jun 10, 2006 6:48 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thanks ladies, I guess I should have mention that I am a nurse and I don't think it's medical everything still works it's I just don't want to anymore. I was just wanting to get some advise from other brides to see if am crazy or if stress is getting to me!

myra Posts : 5,550 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 1:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Have you started a new medication or changed meds? BC pills, anti-depressants? These have effects on libido.

myra at www.classysassyweddings.com

Posted: Jun 10, 2006 5:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It's probably stress.  Also, this might also be a way of your subconscious telling you that this is the man that you are going to be sleeping with for the rest of your life.  And while on one hand he's the love of your life, there may be a tiny part of you that's realizing that there's nothing "new" to be discovered.  I remember an episode of Friends where right before Monica and Chandler get married, Monica freaks out when she realizes that she's never going to go on a date with anyone else or have a first kiss with another person ever again, and while she loves Chandler and they had been dating/engaged for 3-4 years (seasons) there's still a part of her that needs to mourn her "single life" before getting married.

Posted: Jun 11, 2006 2:49 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

STRESS!!!!!!
As a nurse you know all the things that stress does to the body. Since beginning nursing school I've increasingly lost my libido and now that the wedding's about a month away and I'm job hunting my gums are bleeding, I hate sex, my neck barely moves, I can't sleep, and I'm swelling all over. Stress is great. Just tell FH that you're stressed and not to take it personally. Maybe the two of you could be hold out until the wedding and make it into a game. Get massages (professional and from FH). Probably anything relaxing (back rub, bath soak, foot rub...) before intiating foreplay would help.

Posted: Jun 11, 2006 4:14 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

o- my i dont understand why every time a bride has a prob they have to see a doctor girl we all go threw the not wanting to so people just dont want to think so i love sex but every now and then i just want to be left alone get over it its all good you have you whole life together to have sex.

Posted: Jun 11, 2006 7:09 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It could be that you want to wait to save the energy for your honeymoon. Or you could be pregnant, I was that way when i first got pregnant with my kids. There is nother wrong with you for feeling that way, when I get stressed too I dont want to have sex either.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine