The wedding was July 22nd.

BirdLover Posts : 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: Virgin???
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 6:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

How did everything go?

storm0075 Posts : 416 Registered: 7/9/06
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 11:52 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was in a similar boat as Nightflyerswmn. We had talked about it but it hurt like he$$ and I told him to stop. I was 14 at the time but the only virgin among my friends. It was expected that we lose our virginity in 7th or 8th grade. I was lucky and did not get pregnant with him. After the first time I figured what the heck. I felt bad at the time that I had stopped him becuase we had talked about it and I hadn't followed through like I said I would. Reading through my journal many years later I realized what had happened. Sex has had no meaning for me for a long time. Intimicy does however. Wanting that person around for all the little and the big things. I went through my promiscuous stage. I also just slept with people because I thought if I didn't they would force me. Yes trauma can cause serious damage, but it is also on the person to want to work through it, I am not saying that a change is immediate but change can happen.

Posted: Sep 8, 2006 8:49 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hello Everyone!!!

I am a Virgin and so is my FH. I don't think there's a thing wrong with it at all. :) I don't judge anyone who isn't, but for us, its been a choice we don't regret one bit. :)

BTW- New to the boards, just wanted to say Hello as well!!!

Posted: Sep 8, 2006 8:49 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hello Everyone!!!

I am a Virgin and so is my FH. I don't think there's a thing wrong with it at all. :) I don't judge anyone who isn't, but for us, its been a choice we don't regret one bit. :)

BTW- New to the boards, just wanted to say Hello as well!!!

Heth

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine