Virgin???

Online Users: 1,305 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 79
Re: Virgin???
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 4:41 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm a virgin too and so is my FH!

Wow, I can't believe there are still girls that save themselves, I too, thought I was the only one. I am proud of you guys.

I do have to say that it is hard but it is so worth it to wait.

It'll defintley be special for both of us on our wedding night!

Posted: Jun 6, 2006 1:34 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thanks guys! Sometimes you feel all alone and you wonder if you are the only one.  It helps to know you aren't.

I'm also thankful for a great FH who is okay with my decision.

Again thanks for responding!

Love, Brittany

Posted: Jun 6, 2006 1:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm not a virgin, but FH is the only person I've ever slept with and I'm the only one he's ever slept with. We dated for 3 years before we did it.  I wasn't going to give my virginity to just anyone.  At that point, I knew we were going to be spending the rest of my life with him, and I'm happy to have shared something so special with him and only him, you know? Congrats to you ladies for having such great self control!! Em

Posted: Jun 6, 2006 2:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey Other V Brides~ Do you have anyone else who is convinced that your not a virgin? I have spent some night over Fh huose and we haven't done anything, My sister wont believe me though, Its irk-some. Just wondering if anyof you had been in similar situations.

P.S AFTER 21 AND A HALF YEARS ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO! YEAH BABY!!!! 
Daisypath Ticker"

Message was edited by MistyKing on Jun 6, 2006 2:43 PM

Posted: Jun 6, 2006 2:20 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Misty, let her believe what she wants to believe.  You'll never convince otherwise and besides it's really none of her business. In 4 days, it's not going to matter.

Michele and Kyle

Posted: Jun 6, 2006 10:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi Horselover,

I was, for the longest time.  and I honestly thought that I wouldn't sleep with anyone until my wedding night.  But by the time I was 28 and already with FH, I changed my mind.  I think age does have a factor in your decision.  I am very happy for you, that you are holding on to your beliefs.  Sometimes I wonder how things would have been different if I had waited (would FH have proposed sooner??)

Posted: Jun 6, 2006 11:37 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was until I was 24.  I had decided to remain a virgin till married but I changed my mind.  The only person I have been with is my FH and we were together for almost 3 years.  Like craszebride, I sometimes do wonder if things would be different if I had waited but I don't regret my decision. 

I think age really does factor in so I think it was a very valid question and I don't think anyone should get mad because it was asked.

Posted: Jun 7, 2006 4:01 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was 18 when I lost my virginity. I had originally wanted to wait until I got married, but that got shot to hell. Ex kinda stole it. Engaged life would be a whole lot different if I was still a virgin. It's kinda hard to plan a wedding with a 3 year old attached to your hip. I probably wouldn't be engaged to the man I am with now if didn't have a kid though. He would have gotten sick of how I acted when I didn't have one. I used to be quite the party girl.
Soon 2Be Mrs. Patton

071707 Posts : 313 Registered: 3/31/06
Posted: Jun 7, 2006 5:41 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Posted: Jun 7, 2006 11:00 AM Go to message in response to: 071707

I got say, I wasn't a virgin when I got married.  I lost at 19 to my DH.  Also gotta say I don't regret it, feel ashamed or question the decision.  I don't think we would have gotten married earlier if I waited. 

There is nothing shameful about being a virgin and there is nothing shameful about not being a virgin. 

Michele and Kyle

Posted: Jun 7, 2006 12:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am, although FH and I have kind of cheated, as we've done other things short of intercourse (I won't get into detail--no one wants to hear that).  Smile  I'm a little nervous about the wedding night in that I want us to enjoy ourselves but I am a little worried it will hurt.

As for my age, I'm 30.

Posted: Jun 7, 2006 7:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Okay mybe I'm dumb. But what does age have to do with it? And one more question what made some of you girls change your mind.  If you don't want to answer that question thats okay. 

Posted: Jun 7, 2006 9:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Age shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Posted: Jun 8, 2006 4:47 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

This is the FIRST marriage for both me and my FH.  Neither of us have kids.  Neither of us have ever lived with someone.  And we won't live together until AFTER our wedding.  I guess some might say we are a bit old fashioned.   However, I would seriously worry IF anyone actually thought we might BE virgins!  Why, you ask?  I guess it has something to do with the fact that I'm almost 40 and my FH is 45.   I'd definitely say, age has something to do with it.   LOL! 

Posted: Jun 8, 2006 7:53 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Why have I waited? Mostly religious reasons, and the Fact that i never wanted to have an ex that  i wanted to do anything of that sort with. Also, It was just a smart thing to do. Abstinence, Its cheaper then a baby thats for sure! P.s waiting till Marriage will make the honeymoon so much fun! we have a whole week to 'get  to know each other better" I'm so excited. I got to pick out what nightys im taking last night! I hadn't realized i'd been given so many!!!!Wink

Daisypath Ticker"

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine