NWR......

Online Users: 1,353 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 12
NWR......
Posted: May 17, 2006 1:54 PM

I'm super excited because FH and I put in an offer on a house Monday Night!  I had to tell someone.  I've called all my family cuz i'm so excited, and quite frankly, they are probably tired of hearing about it!!!!  Keep your fingers crossed that we get it!!!!!!

Re: NWR......
Posted: May 17, 2006 1:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

YAY!! Nicole, Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel! I just finished meeting with my lenders during my lunch hour a little while ago! It's exciting! I hope you do get your house too!!!Laughing
"

NatSeptBride Posts : 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 17, 2006 1:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congrats, I hope that it all works out for you!! Let us know! Laughing

Posted: May 17, 2006 2:06 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congrats! I will def keep my fingers crossed for you. WE are trying to sell our place and moove, so I know how nerve-wraking the whole process is. Good Luck!

Posted: May 17, 2006 2:12 PM Go to message in response to: NatSeptBride

I hope it works out too....cuz if it doesn't then all this time that i've spend lying in bed decorating the place in my head has gone to waste!

Posted: May 17, 2006 3:16 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

How fun!! Will this be your first house? FH and I just bought a house in March, and we love it!!! Just be prepared for the enormous amount of money you're going to end up spending making it yours ;) But all in all, home ownership is a fabulous thing!

Posted: May 17, 2006 3:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yes, it's our first house!!!!  And we are fortunate enought to be in an area where we can afford a brand new house, so everything is sparkling new!  I can't wait to paint, buy curtains, get a grill so we can cookout everynight, get a puppy......OOPS>>>there i go again...getting ahead of myself!!!  I don't like to wait!  I want to know NOW if we got it.  Next week can't come soon enough!!

Posted: May 18, 2006 1:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It seems that the days go by so much slower when you buy a house. Keep torchering yourself with the ideas you want! It's fun! I even went to my house a second time to take pics, to see where I was going to put furniture, we got the house luckily! Like Michbride said, it;s going to cost alot of $$decorating yur place to make it home, but that's the funnest part!!

Re: NWR...UPDATE>>>>WE GOT IT!!!
Posted: May 18, 2006 2:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well....I just got off the phone w/ my FH.  he just talked to the finance lady, and everything looks like it's a go!!!!!!!  She's going to send it thought today and she says it's almost a definate go!  Also, we got a letter in the mail last night w/ our closing date.  June 14!!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!!  I just want to move in now!  omg...i'm so excited i could pee my pants.  So hopefully we'll be all moved in by July 4th and we can have a big housewarming bash for the 4th!

BB84 Posts : 388 Registered: 3/31/06
Posted: May 18, 2006 2:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations!  That's awesome.  I can feel your excitment!

Posted: May 19, 2006 5:39 PM Go to message in response to: BB84

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!  WE'RE HOMEOWNERS!!!!!!!  we're heading over to the house tomorrow w/ our realtor to pick up or copy of the signed contract.  i'm going to take some pics...i'll post some here!!!!!!

Posted: May 19, 2006 8:28 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wow that's awesome. Congradulations!

Posted: May 19, 2006 9:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations! That's wonderful news.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine