anyone else need to lose alot of weight before their big day?

Online Users: 1,291 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 124
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 6:31 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I feel your pain! I am also on the short side and need to lose about 60 to 70 lbs before my wedding date in October. I know that it can be done but right now it stinks! I work night shift and when I get home all that I want to do is sleep, not work out. I'm a nurse and give all of the good nutrition advice: lots of fruits and veggies, tons of water, lean meat and not a lot of carbs, plus exercise! Maybe I need to start following it myself??? It could work...he he Wink

Posted: Mar 16, 2006 10:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

my wedding is in October too...i'm toning up and love it! my c-section tummy isn't as large (but its still not pretty). and my back is looking very good. i know i wont be perfect on my wedding day, but i will feel good knowing that i didnt quit and kept trying. (or i hope so anyway!) Razz
i think i eat too many processed foods. I do it b/c it's prepackaged, and i can see the calorie count. For lunch i do eat fresh veggies, either a salad or a sandwich. i need to work that into supppertime.

Posted: Mar 16, 2006 3:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

hat do you do to get rid of your Csec tummy???? I have had three two of them in the past two and 1/2 years. I am so misserable. How do you get your tummy work out? Please let me know.

Posted: Mar 17, 2006 1:09 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Ok, I really have got to kick it into higher gear now. I've got 8 weeks! Bah! Can I still lose 15 lbs? If I push it and lose 2 lbs a week....

Argh! Anyone else just want to find the skinny button and push it?

Posted: Mar 18, 2006 3:36 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Bliss, if you find it you better share that button lol

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine