Gross, I know, but I need advice anyway!!!

Online Users: 1,349 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 27
Re: Gross, I know, but I need advice anyway!!!
Posted: May 15, 2006 7:51 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am supposed to start my period the day of my wedding.  I'm on birth control so I'm just skipping the sugar pills and going strainght to my next pack.

Posted: May 16, 2006 9:44 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I dont know if this will work or not but i thought you would want any suggestions lol.... when i am about to get my period someitmes working out (running) will make it come. i dont think this is a scientific fact but sometimes if i am supposed to get it and i go running it will come...i guess it wouldnt hurt to give it  a try...haha..

good luck to you! according to my charts i should be free and clear for wedding and honeymood, but we will see with the stress...haha

Posted: May 16, 2006 9:51 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Christine I'm with you on that! When I need mine to get here I do a lot of sit ups - I guess it just gets the muscles working in your abdomen and maybe jump starts the contractions in your uterus?? Weird I know, but true for me!

Posted: May 16, 2006 11:45 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I will be getting my period on my wedding day also....i am not on bc becuase it makes me a raging B!@#!.  I used to get it on the 15 of the month, but over the last couple of months it has migrated to the 20th. 

Unfortuntalty there is not much i can do....so i have already warned hubby that there probably no chance of him getting any on our wedding. night....

If it makes you feel better....something like 60% of couples do NOT Have sex on their wedding night!

Posted: May 16, 2006 12:24 PM Go to message in response to: AlohaAroha

Check out the post that is titled "periods anyone" by me, and there is alot of helpful advice. I was almost in the same situation as you and posted something similar and received lot of advice.

totobride Posts : 641 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: May 16, 2006 12:46 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I will second this - I read a post about them a long time ago, and started - I haven't stopped!
Can't wait to be the Mrs.!
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Posted: May 16, 2006 2:11 PM Go to message in response to: totobride

You know you can still have sex on your period...... Just put a towel down.

BB84 Posts : 388 Registered: 3/31/06
Posted: May 16, 2006 2:48 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I've skipped mine before with my BC pills....but my next period is always like three weeks long.  I don't get it, because a lot of women seem to have no problem with this.

Posted: May 16, 2006 8:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

akwohl326 - the first brand of the pill that the dr. put me on made me a total bi**h too so she switched me to another one and I have been fine!

I know that sex (if you aren't waiting until after your wedding) can help bring it on too - gets the muscles going.

Posted: May 17, 2006 10:50 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

"You know you can still have sex on your period...... Just put a towel down."

You can still have sex, but that's about all you could do "if you know what I meanWink)  Mother Nature won't let you get too too freaky!

Posted: May 17, 2006 12:54 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I know I'm probably worrying for nothing, which is only making me more stressed. And my FH thinks I'm crazy for thinking this. But is there anyway I could have gotten pregnant without having sex. We've never had sex, but we've done some stuff I'm not that proud of. Is this a possibility? :(

totobride Posts : 641 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: May 17, 2006 1:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It depends on what you did - if he came around you, it's possible.  but if he didn't - no. 

Posted: May 17, 2006 1:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It's possible--but it's sure not (even remotely!) probable.  Don't freak out about this--you're probably just stressed and it's late.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine