Im very surprised many havent done albums.

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 20
Re: Im very surprised many havent done albums.
Posted: May 4, 2006 2:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

i am soooo dissapointed!!!! i went to down load a photo of fh and i for the community profile, but i down loaded one where his eyes are shut and now i cant erase it and replace it!!! i tried browsing and upload another photo but it will not replace the original one. there is not way to change it. does anyone know how???

Posted: May 4, 2006 3:04 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thank you STBMrsSantiago! Your kids are so CUTE!

Posted: May 4, 2006 3:16 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well I tried but everytime I do I get an error page and it sends me back to brides.com homepage. ( Then it takes me forever to get back here to the boards). I gave up.

Posted: May 4, 2006 5:31 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

If you want to change the pic. in community profile, it takes a while to show the new pic. ( the same thing happened to me). Try logging out, and then logging back in. It might show your new pic.

Now, for those who want to create an album with photos:

1.) On the top left of your screen, where it says 'Hello {your user name)', click edit profile

Now, you should be in the 'community profile page'.

On the top right hand corner, there are 3 very small tabs that say:

images 0

bookmarks 0

vendors 0

2.) Click on the tab that says images

Now you should be on a page that says 'my images'. DONT click the tab that says 'upload images'.

3.) Click on the tab that says create an album instead.

Now you should be in a page that says 'create an album'.

4.)Type in the name that you want your album to be.

5.) Check the little box below it that says My community profile ( If you want others to see it; if not, leave it blank)

6.) Click the tab that says 'save and upload images'

You should be on a page that says 'upload images'. There should be 5 tabs that say 'browse'.

7.)Click on the browse button to select a pic. from your computer. It should put a code in the browse tab. Continue to do that for however many pics. you want.

8.) Click the tab below the browse buttons that say 'upload images'

*It does take a while to load the pics, and a page usually pops up at the end that says something like "the time was too long" or something to that nature, but if you refresh the page when its finished you should be able to view your images! If you need more help, just ask!!

Posted: May 4, 2006 8:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I go there to talk to my wedding planner and it is beautiful. I havent been fortunate enough to stay there yet though, Thats a funny story about your FH. I was almost thinking you couldve been referring to my FH too We have some pretty crax=zy drinking stories.

Posted: May 5, 2006 4:36 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

its totally fab!!! you'll love it. stay a few days if you can. but watch out for those mixed drinks. apparently they can be strong

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine