NWR How much does a gallon cost you now?

Online Users: 1,360 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 34

buddysbethy Posts : 196 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: NWR How much does a gallon cost you now?
Posted: May 1, 2006 6:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yes I agree dont bring politics into this, and I do vote so I can legally gripe!!  I believe anyone back there in DC (donkey or elephant) can change it but who's in their back pocket???  So do you think they want to "cut off the hand" that feeds them??  So until they tax the living sin out of them (big oil) and let us have ethanol/hydrogen/Alaska drilling/etc and maybe built a few new refineries (since last one was about 30yrs ago) we are all screwed and not even comfortably!!  But will they tax big oil? No.... 

Message was edited by buddysbethy on May 1, 2006 6:08 PM

Posted: May 1, 2006 6:18 PM Go to message in response to: buddysbethy

Filled up last Friday at 3.02 and this area is usually less than the rest of the country. By the time you get that 100.00 check, and then declare it as INCOME, pay taxes on it, its what maybe a tank and 1/2 of gas for a sedan? Wonder how much its going to cost to send out those checks? Last check that was sent out had a hefty price tag.

How does this affect wedding planning?? An increase in wedding transporation costs for the bridal party, any out of town guests, and those who need rental vehicles.

Posted: May 1, 2006 7:16 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm in L.A. and the prices have skyrocketed in the past two weeks. When I last filled up it was under 3 dollars a gallon and I will have to fill up again this week and it is already at least $3.25 at most stations for the cheapest gas! I'm glad I have a small car that gets over 300 miles to the tank.

Posted: May 2, 2006 1:51 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

$3.11 for regular.  And that's the cheapest.

Posted: May 2, 2006 7:47 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

on sunday it was 2.97 in manhattan for regular octane....

and you better believe im puttign it on my rewards card,i ought to get something out of it.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine