NWR How much does a gallon cost you now?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 34
NWR How much does a gallon cost you now?
Posted: May 1, 2006 1:55 AM

All i can say is that these gas prices suck. I'm in the Phoenix area. I know the other night when i filled up it was 2.97 but i know its higher now. Glad i only live a mile away from work and that when we do drive somewhere we usually drive FH truck.What does it cost you a gallon and what city do you live in?

Re: NWR How much does a gallon cost you now?
Posted: May 1, 2006 7:05 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm in Lebanon, NH and prices are between 2.87 and 2.91 for the cheap stuff. Premium is 3.11 but luckily we dont pay that and FH and I both have small, pretty economical cars. Unforunately my mom has a Jaguar and HAS to put in minimum 93 oct because it's a turbo-charged engine!

lori83 Posts : 1,852 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: May 1, 2006 7:40 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

$3.04 where I bought it last night in Upstate NY. It was $2.99 in Syracuse but instead of getting it there I drove home and it was $.05 more. I thought it would have been less at home it usually is. :(

Posted: May 1, 2006 7:46 AM Go to message in response to: lori83

I live in Puerto Rico. Our gas is priced per liter. So it is at .72 cents a liter.

I think there is about 3.4 liters to a gallon. So its about $2.80 a gallon

Posted: May 1, 2006 9:52 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm in DC where gas prices are unbelieveable!!! I paid (at a cheap gas station) $3.21 for premium.  Normally it's upwards of $3.40 or so.  WOW!

Posted: May 1, 2006 9:57 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

In Detroit we're at about 2.75-2.80 right now... but I live an hour outside of Detroit, and so now I can't even afford to drive to work more than 3 days a week. Luckily I can work from home.

-

Ahhhh.... I remember the days when it only cost me $12 to fill up my tank :(

totobride Posts : 641 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: May 1, 2006 11:34 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

This morning, it was sitting at $2.47

Posted: May 1, 2006 11:39 AM Go to message in response to: totobride

The average is $2.95 here in Pittsburgh.

When I first got my car three years ago, it cost me $20 to fill my tank, now it costs a little over $40, and it doesn't last long.  Sometimes I think they are doing something to the gas to make it burn faster.

You know how some bars water down their liquor then increase their prices, I think they are doing something similar to the gas!  Whatta scam!

gemini5241980 Posts : 426 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: May 1, 2006 11:41 AM Go to message in response to: totobride

We have three stations by our house and all three are different prices but they are all in the same range of $2.45- $2.65 a gallon. This is crazy I can remeber being in high school ( was only 6 years ago) and being able to get gas for $0.99 a gallon. ( We thought that wa high then)

Posted: May 1, 2006 11:59 AM Go to message in response to: gemini5241980

I live in Chicago, and I don't know what the prices are today, but yesterday they were over $3

Posted: May 1, 2006 12:30 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Has anyone recieved one of those checks for $100 that the government supposedly is sending out to help with gas prices? I think thats a crappy solution, but I wouldn't mind getting one.... if they want to actually make a difference then they could send me one every month :)

Posted: May 1, 2006 12:47 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Anywhere from 2.97 to 3.05 in the Philadelphia subs.

I remember when it was $15 to fill my tank (I drive an 04 Neon).  Friday it was $26!  That hurts for a little car.

MichBride, the $100 rebate check is only an idea.  I don't think it's going to happen. 

Posted: May 1, 2006 12:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Here in STL it's averaging about $2.75 for regular and $3.20 for premium.

It so sucks because FH works in construction, mostly residental, so he is usually driving anywhere from 25 to 80 miles one way a day to get to the job sites.

Posted: May 1, 2006 12:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm in Vegas and it's about $2.97 to $3.05. I went to Anaheim this weekend and gas was $3.12 - $3.23 and in Barstow it was $3.49 That's so crazy that it's getting that high!

Posted: May 1, 2006 12:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I live in houston, TX..paid $2.94 yesturday for gas :(

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine