Celeste are you out there????

Online Users: 1,288 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6
Celeste are you out there????
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 9:43 PM

I have been working alot lately and have not made it on the boards as much as I would like. Does anyone know if Celeste still posts?  She is one of the regulars from Modern Bride that I haven't seen and miss reading posts from????

Re: Celeste are you out there????
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 10:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

that is a familiar name from MB!  maybe her screen name got deleted and she's under another name?  Mysterious...

Posted: Apr 26, 2006 10:32 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I haven't seen her in awhile, her wedding is the 20th though, possibly too busy to be on!!!

Posted: Apr 27, 2006 4:16 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I knew there were still missing people  - but I can't believe I haven't seen Celeste! Maybe you are right Kim, she's probably too busy. I hope she comes back soon!

Nicki

Posted: Apr 28, 2006 10:59 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Aww!  I've missed you all!  You are right though, things have been SUPER busy!  We've been moving into our new house, and I can't log onto the new boards at my new job...bummer.  (Unless I feel like being sneaky).  Plus, I graduate in just 2 weeks...whew!  I'll be back on much more now though.  It took me a while to figure out these new boards.  Does everyone like them better than the old one?  My photographer just posted my bridal portraits on his website yesterday.  I'll post those in just a minute. 

Posted: May 1, 2006 7:04 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am so glad to hear that you are still around.  I LOVED your bridal portraits!!!

Posted: May 4, 2006 9:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I loved your portraits!! Stunning, absolutely stunning!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine