Any 9/08/07 brides

Online Users: 1,372 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 4
Any 9/08/07 brides
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:31 PM

Just curious if anyone else is getting married on Sept 8, 07.  If so, what do you have planned so far?  Any one who wants to share ideas, please do!

Re: Any 9/08/07 brides
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 3:33 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am not a 9/08/07 Bride, but I am getting married on 9/15/07.  So, far my Fiance and I have planned our budget, chosen our reception site and church, chose our colors, & booked a photographer.  We are going to taste cakes in two weeks & probably will book our dj soon too.  We are getting married in Vermont and we've found that many vendors book up quite a bit in advance...but don't know what it is like in your area.  By the way...September is a great time of year to get married

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 11:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wow, that's great to hear.  The only thing we've done was book our reception hall.  We are soon going to choose a church and dj.  Haven't quite decided on colors yet, have a few I like. I need to get moving!  But I do want to use an autumn theme, and I definitely want to do caramel apples as favors.   

NatSeptBride Posts : 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 1, 2006 4:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm getting married this September.... 09/02/06 .. I just wanted to tell any of you who are looking to get married in September that it's a very very popular month.. Fh and I started booking things last May, and alot of places we looked were already booked for September, and well into Oct.... Just wanted to give you a heads up.. Happy Planning!!!

Posted: May 1, 2006 9:15 PM Go to message in response to: NatSeptBride

I'm starting to find that out!  Didn't realize that these months were so popular.  Just glad I have over a year yet.  But I would like to have all of the major decisions out of the way and booked.  But thanks so much for the info, congrats and good luck to you!! 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine