FH and I have different, uh...desires

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

NatSeptBride Posts : 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: FH and I have different, uh...desires
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 9:25 AM Go to message in response to: 071707

Just a suggestion, the idea just popped into my head.  What about if you each sat down, and wrote out say like 10 things you each want to try.  I would do this after discussing what makes you uncomfortable, and make boundries.  Then exchange ideas, and surprise eachother with an idea from their list.  Alternate of course, so if you do one of his things say Monday, and Weds you decide you want to get frisky, then it would be his turn to do one of your things.    Just a suggestion, thought it might be a good way for you both to get ideas of what the other is interested in, and set boundries while doing it. 

Posted: Apr 26, 2006 9:55 AM Go to message in response to: NatSeptBride

Great idea, Nat.  I may try that, too, hehehehe.

Posted: Apr 26, 2006 12:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am not trying to be smart or snarky, but have you ever heard of the saying "what you won't do, another woman will".  Don't get me wrong, I am not saying your FH will cheat on you, but you have to be realistic.  Men have all types of fantasies and visions and when they can't act out their visions at home, what do you think they do?  You are going to be his wife, and it is your job to make sure he is satisfied.  If he asks you to do something like have an orgy, that's different, but if he wants to try different things with just you and him, you should be willing. You don't want your man to get bored with you, and you don't want to get bored with him.

Just a word of advice from a woman who hasn't been a virgin for a LONG time (16yrs).  Try to please your man in anyway possible, and believe me, after a while, you'll be surprised at the different freaky things YOU want to try :-)

NatSeptBride Posts : 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 8:25 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Michelle, I'm glad you like the idea... There is also a thing called 52 weeks of great sex or something like that.. I got it at a fantasia party.... Anyway it's pretty much scratch tickets with what are suppose to be reasonable, easy things to do for fh, and for him to do for you... there are male scratch tickets which you get, and female tickets which he gets, and it basically works the same way as I described above.  One week is for fh, one week is for you........  I plan on giving it to fh on our honeymoon. 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine