Sorry if I offended you all

Online Users: 1,238 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 48
Re: Sorry if I offended you all
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 8:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Uh oh tampajen, you've used the dreaded sarcasm, that apparently only Aly can dish out but can't take.....

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 9:15 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

ok as i said before aly, i dont care whether you live in Trump towers or in a damn cardboard box in the ghetto of LA, YOUR SHIT STINKS LIKE THE REST OF OURS SO GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!  You have not said one nice thing since you joined or given any helpful advice (although you have given us GREAT insight as to what kind a litte snot you are!). If you don't have anything constructive to add to the posts, then go elsewhere because we don't have time for it here. we DO have weddings to plan unlike you apparently.

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 9:32 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Aly, I'm speechless.

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 9:45 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

ok...I've not been on here in a while but Aly...you're way out of line....Just because Sophie has money or not that doesn't make her a bad person..If you are a REAL bride then it sounds too me as though you're just jealous of what she's having...You are way too down on someone you don't know anything about...One lesson I've learned from these boards is not to judge somebody that I don't even know...If you had've came into these boards a little bit friendlier then you would've had a warmer welcome! Seems too me that you have a WHOLE lot of growing up to do. I pity the man who has too marry someone who is an evil person! 

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 9:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

is this chick for real??? did any of you check out her profile? Supposedly shes almost 40 and is going to have "the biggest rap-bash" wedding in alaska... i think shes a fake... no 40 yr old women out there that i know of act like they are in high school competing in a popularity contest to see who can be name the bitchiest future bride on the planet. I know there are some 40 yr olds who don't act all that mature...usually they calm themselves by dressling like they are 20...but they don't act younger. and the "rap-bash" thats a 15 yr old talking. most women don't have the patience for it but i know a couple who do.

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 9:54 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I think she's probably a troll, but on the off-chance that she's legitimately this stupid, I had to put her in her place! Which, I guess, would be a hip hop club in Alaska.....

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 10:08 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

HAHAHAHHAHAAHA EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 10:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Sorry, I haven' t checked the times of the postings and I know I'm opening myself up for a flame--but I'm gonna ask anyway:  Is it possible that Aly is Sophie?  Sorry, but that pronto trial nonsense combined with the other "help me" posts makes me wonder.

I'm so sorry if I'm wrong...but why is Aly randomly attacking Sophie?  No one else displays particular interest in creaming one member of the board. 

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 10:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Aly, I  have no idea who you are, unless you're the check-out person who kept me waiting for half an hour while she talked on her cell phone on Saturday. I'm blonde, and while I may not be like poor, none of it is my father's money. I wish you would either be nice, or log off, because I really can't deal with you.

fritz799, on other boards that I used to be on (not wedding boards) a poster used two different names, and attacked the other name to , I guess, draw attention to herself. I'm really not that kind of girl.  I don't know who Aly is (though I strongly suspect she's not a almost 40 year old rap girl) but It's not like I'm going schizophrenic on you.

I wish she would just leave, or something. I'm thinking of leaving the boards myself.

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 11:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well I certainly have been named a couple of time myself, because I was the first to speak up about her post on exercising.  So while Sophie has been the main target, Aly, also immediately decided I was an enemy, I think this person is either a troll or very unbalanced.

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 11:27 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Eh, just ignore her, she's obviously a high schooler with a computer and too much time during study hall. 

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 11:37 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

This has simply proved how much we need our "report" button back. I'm upset, but not surprised, that there are people who have decided to abuse our community. Please join me in requesting the tech staff give us reporting privilages and some community guidelines. On a forum page (ie: Dresses) there is a link toward the top that says "we would love to hear what you think". That's the place! Please let's not resort to swearing and insults, that only perpetuates the "bridezilla" myth.

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 11:39 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wow girls, all I can say is this is what I get for helping a family member with a school project, an dnot being logged on.

I agree with everyone, she's either in high school or possibly going thru a REALLY BAD mid life crisis. Her worst mistake was to come on here and start bride bashing. There's nothing worse than making an outright attack on a fellow bride in the presence of other brides. If you haven't notice we all tend to stick together. Sophie, honey, don't let someone like this get you down, the rest of us are by your side. XOXO.

Aly, sorry, unless you change your tune, no warm welcomes!

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 12:02 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh, the array of emotions I've gone through in reading this child's posts... First amusement, then annoyance, then defensiveness on Sophie's behalf... and finally, aggravation.

Personally, I'm done being amused or responding to this presence. Which is why I just reported "her" to the Webmaster. I'm done with it. Back to talking shop!

071707 Posts : 313 Registered: 3/31/06
Posted: Apr 18, 2006 1:18 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

To Sophie/Aly, you've stirred some trouble and had some fun, it's time to leave the boards now and find something else to amuse you, besides being a total biatch.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine