I'm done...

Online Users: 1,307 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 2
I'm done...
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 1:10 AM

I've tried to give these boards a chance, but I can't stand them anymore...I always have to log in everytime I try to post something, I hate the format, I hate how many people are on here, and I absolutely hate how mean and nasty people are on here...it's like when these boards came out a whole new side of the brides came out...i guess combining these boards is like combining kids from different schools, everyone hates each other at first, then learn to get along, but one side always thinks they are better than the other.  I'm going to another board where people actually care about each other...I know there are alot of you members that are still as sweet and honest as ever, but its the ones who only think about themselves and what they want and how they are ALWAYS right that have ruined these boards.

Re: I'm done...
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 7:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It's always funny to me when people get so wrapped up in internet chat boards.  If you want to go elsewhere, than go, I don't mind this site at all, there is a lot of helpful information....Thats why I come on here, Not to make friends. 

Re: I'm done...
Posted: Apr 16, 2006 7:24 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Why must everyone give some sort of farewell when they leave? Just go if you don't like it here

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine