Will you stay if the boards stay like this?

Online Users: 1,262 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 49
Will you stay if the boards stay like this?
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 5:52 PM

I have heard a lot of you saying that you are not crazy about the new layout of the boards. I could not agree more! And today it occurred ot me that I have not really posted much since the switch. I feel like it is not really worth the hassle (sp?). Anyway, are there any of you who feel like you will stop posting alltogether if the boards stay this way? Or will you just get used to it?

Re: Will you stay if the boards stay like this?
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 6:01 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'll be posting a lot less!! We should all move to Zoe's n=board, except I can't find it...

I was californiagirl80 on brides.

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 6:20 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

What is Zoe's board?

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 6:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Honestly it's a possibility that I won't be around like I used too...I'll go to Zoes board and too ultimatewedding.com if they keep the boards this way..I'll stick check in too see my friends who I've made and see how the plannings going but that might be it.

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 7:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I don't know. It's working a lot faster today than it was yesterday, so hopefully it will continue to improve.

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 7:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Of course I'll stick around. I'm not going to let a little change of message board systems run me off. Sheesh!

I post on Amber's board a lot though, but still need this to aid in the planning of my wedding.

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 7:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I plan to stick it out. I believe that it will get easier as it goes along. Like nynje said, it's faster today then yesterday - just think what it will be next week at that rate! LOL!

Nicki

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 7:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

i have cut down on the amount of posting i am doing...i did that even before the switch.
i decided that seriously taking too much of my time and energy. i also got very sick of all the drama that was going on over certain memebers leaving and people pointing fingures....
ANYWAY- I will visit and post a little here and there. I am not a huge fan of the new format but i think it people will get used to it.
I know it is still 1000000% better than theknot.com's message boards.

I do like however, that things are a little more spread out and organized into more categories. i guess that is one thing that always bugged me about the old one, was that there were only a few categories to post things in and it seemed like there would be very random topics.

I was a memeber of weddingchannel.com (and i still am) when they went through their message board overhaul last fall....everyone freaked and swore they would leave, and it would force them to go back to the old way.
Well of course some people stuck around and others left and new people joined not even knowing that was the "new" way.
everything worked out fine.

Happy wedding planning everyone!

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 8:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm gonna stay for sure!! You girls are great. But....what is Ambers board? Is that AmberNicole?

Our Wedding Website!

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 8:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was at wedding channel and did NOT stick around after the change it was not the same and a lot more confusing made me totally frustrated and i lef, havent been back once since.

I will leave this one too unless it speeds up. there is no reason for the slowness.

And although some have said they like the way it is spread out i feel the opposite...it is TOO spread out.

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 9:16 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Of course I'm going to stay. I may not be able to post as much if it's slow b/c it always seems slower at work, but a change is a change is a change. AND THEY ARE A GOOD THING. Think of it this way, if you used the MB and Brides boards, you only have to log into ONE board now.

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 9:20 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey Girls,

For those of you who asked. Our boards are KoloheInc. A lot of you would remember it from the old Brides.com www.KoloheInc.co.nr Click enter on the brown page and then on the main site select the white link on the left side to Kolohe Forums.

Kolohe Brides is also on there full of picture galleries that may help some ladies too.

Hope that helps

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 9:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It really does seem better today... it's much faster, and I haven't had any error messages. I'm sure we'll all get used to it!

To be honest, I liked the old boards but I'm sure I'll use this one just as much. When I have questions, people are nice about answering them and giving me ideas. I suppose I just didn't really make any friends on either board, the way others have, so it doesn't impact me as much as it may impact some of you... I still love y'all for all your help and input though!
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Apr 2, 2006 3:44 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have been just about as active on these new boards as the old ones. I just can't tear myself away no matter how many problems I have with it.

Posted: Apr 2, 2006 4:13 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I seriously doubt it. I'm married now, so I'll probably naturally lose interest in all of this over time. Plus, I'm tired of the cyber bitches that we become when we're not forced to face one another in person.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine