JOIN ZOE'S BOARD!!!!!!

Online Users: 1,268 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 10
JOIN ZOE'S BOARD!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 1:20 AM

Ok ladies from brides.com. i know we are all struggling with this new layout. Well, most of us are pretty pissed about it anyway.......so....

come join Zoe's message boards. they are so much more user friendly. Come on...lets have a brides.com reunion!!!!

www.kloheinc.co.nr

Re: JOIN ZOE'S BOARD!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 5:52 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Zoe, your www.kloheinc.co.nr dont work?

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:43 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

DON'T GIVE UP SO SOON!!!

Yahoo! Avatars

Message was edited by:
RoBelle

Message was edited by:
RoBelle

Allie Posts : 20 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:47 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I posted this before, but have to say it again. Take a deep breath and get a life! I don't understand why some of you are getting so upset about this! Do you work? Do you have friends? This is a chat board. It will get better when they get the kinks out. Relax!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: Allie

Um...that alone would make someone want to leave...and normally I wouldn't respond to posts like this but THIS time I have to because that was completely uncalled for. Telling someone to get a life??? Give me a break. You know NOTHING about any of us on these boards so you should pick and choose your words more carefully. There are those us that are more computer savy than others...most of us are going to get the new format down faster than others and you know what I'm talking about. There ARE going to be some that are just not going to get it, ESPECIALLY if they are not computer literate like MOST of us are. Once they get used to something so easy for them to navigate, and then have learn a new format all over again...it CAN be pretty challenging. NOT EVERYONE knows how to perform the same way. Show some sensitivity for those that have not....please.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:04 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

CRAP...her boards DO work.....look for zoes thread....i dont know what its called but its one she made herself....she has the link.

I am not responding to the rudeness of allie.....

Robelle....I MISS U

Allie Posts : 20 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:09 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

You are right, that was pretty rude and I apologize. I'm just having a hard time understanding why some of the women on here are getting so dramatic - but that's just me. I understand that some people might not get it, and if I offended anyone, I apologize.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:16 AM Go to message in response to: Allie

I just have to say, I am not leaving because I can't get the new format, I'm leaving because I don't like it. I liked the small group that we had and I liked tracking my favorite posts. My wedding has already happened and I was just sticking around to give advice. I don't think people are being dramatic. I think that they used to visit these boards because they liked them and now they don't like them. No one has said (that I have read) that they don't understand them.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:17 AM Go to message in response to: Allie

Hey Allie...I totally understand, and unfortunately that is how its going to be...some people are just not going to get it as fast as others. I mean...I'm also not one for drama, cause it really doesn't make sense, it's not going to change anything at all. Hopefully they will just take the time to play around and learn it. It's like when your at work and your boss introduces a new system that is going to enhance one's productivity...your not going to just quit are you?? I hope not!! Let's help each other out along the way!! Trial and error is how we all must learn.

And with that said...LET'S GET BACK TO PLANNING AND HAVING SOME F..U..N!! I MISS YOU TOO MRSCORTEZ!!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:45 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

If you find the link, please post it here. I've been looking for Zoe's post and can't find it. Maybe you have it saved in your favorites????

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 6:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

it's www.KoloheInc.co.nr

Hit ENTER then on the main page click the Kolohe Forum link in white on the left hand side.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine