Hey Brides, didya miss me?

Online Users: 1,297 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 37
Re: Hey Brides, didya miss me?
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:34 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congrats Eli!!! Nice to hear from you. I'm so glad to hear things went well.

-merried

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:46 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

So glad you're back! Congrats!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:49 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I think I am beginning to see who everyone is now. Im so glad you found us Eli..I was thinknig about you this weekend and sent you good Kahrma Vibes. How can we see pics?

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:57 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congrats, Eli! Don't worry, everyone seems to be here!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 11:25 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey Eli! This whole thing is confusing mw as well, but cant wait to see pictures! Glad it was amazing!

-ex turbobride

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 11:43 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

how do you post pics on this board

I was low maintenance bride on the old boards

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:39 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

hey eli! welcome back. i was not much of a poster before, had a few here & there. but i still remember your post right before your wedding and it was very eloquent and beautiful. gald to hear the wedding went well, and don't worry, you'll get used to the new format if you stick around.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:45 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Eli! Good to see you back! I was pretty new right when you were in the last weeks before the weddng but I loved your weddings-under-5k post (have it marked to watch on these new boards!). Bear with everybody here until they get the kinks worked out.. Has anyone noticed the smileys are at least back already? :-)

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 11:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

hey eli, glad to see you are here. congrats on the wedding...i cant wait to hear details.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 11:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations hon!!! Brides.com girl here too....yesh this is gonna be hard to get used to! Can't wait to hear about your wedding though!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 11:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Eli I am glad your back. I missed you. Ladies if your looking for Brides.com-ers there is a ton of us on Kolohe if you want to find us.

Eli I don't know how to post pictures here but try the img[/img] codes. you can post them on our sit if you want cause I'd love to see. did you use the sunglasses in the end???

Z.
www.KoloheInc.co.nr

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 6:24 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Okay, my darlings I feel much better now! I can update!

No, Zoe it turned out that the sun was behind me after all, and there were a few clouds too.

I made a VEEEERRRRRYYYY extensive update on Kolohe- I will post a link to it in a separate post in this forum. Gosh, I feel like I should post links to it like 30 times in all these damn forums to make sure everybody sees it!

Oh well. Well, watch for the update post with link to Kolohe. There's a link to some pictures too. :)

I'm glad everyone is back! We'll get through this!

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 7:02 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulation's!!!!!
I am from br.There are afew people that have left. I only hope that they change back to the Old Way. Much easier. I will go to Kolohe and check it out. Thought about you on your day. Hope it went well.
Robi

myra Posts : 5,550 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 2:29 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Eli, I'm so glad to hear that everything was wonderful. If you send me some pics, I'll put them on our "Wedding of the Month" page. Can't wait to see your pics.
myra at www.classysassyweddings.com

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 5:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Myra, you're so sweet! I would love that. There are some pictures here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/erindezeeuw/album?.dir=/eff6&.src=ph&.tok=phHzenEBdsG4R6e2 I also have an email with a bunch of pictures too that I can forward to you, and I should get the professionals back in a week or so if you'd like to wait for those.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine