Hey Brides, didya miss me?

Online Users: 1,244 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 37
Re: Hey Brides, didya miss me?
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 5:56 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

HEY ELI!!! We missed you! Isn't this new board thing the worst?! I just posted a new thread asking people if they will continue to post if it stays like this! I am having major trouble posting pictures!

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!! Okay, so what was great about your wedding? Was it all that you expected or was anything better, worse, etc? Do you feel different? Am I driving you crazy with all the questions?! LOL! Tell us everything!

Posted: Apr 1, 2006 11:56 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations Eli!! I'm so happy for you!!

Posted: Apr 2, 2006 9:12 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

YAYYYY ELI!!!! Your pics are gorgeous!!! Thanks for posting, I am very glad your day went well, and I loved your dress!

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 3:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

There you are! I was worried I'd never find out how everything went. I have been going through a tough time so I haven't been on the boards and now it's looking up so I came on the boards to catch up and everything had changed, I had to re-register... anyway I'll catch up with you after I read all these replies.

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 4:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wow so many pictures! I'm delighted for you. It seems to have gone great. Congratulations :)

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 10:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Finally I can view this board in Firefox!  I was beginning to think I had to abandon y'all b/c I don't have IE on my Mac!

Anyway -- Eli, welcome back!  I know I've said it 20 times, but I just hope you're all here for me after my wedding! 

Eli, did you figure out how to post pics on these boards yet?  I'm lost!

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 7:56 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Welcome back Eli! Your pictures are SO beautiful - you were a beautiful, glowing bride! Thanks for sharing!

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 4:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congatulations eli! I was thinking about you when I was in Dallas for your wedding weekend! The pictures looked gorgeous.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine