Hey Brides, didya miss me?

Online Users: 1,348 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 37
Hey Brides, didya miss me?
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:12 AM

Um, hi everyone my name is Eli. I'm a little, okay a LOT, confused and pissed off right now because for the last week and some days I have been dreaming of the wonderful update I will lavish upon all of my best friends about how my wedding went.

But I can't find any of you, and I can't post pictures.

So I guess if anyone cares how my wedding went, drop me a line via Myspace or email. www.myspace.com/elibrown or elibrowning@sbcglobal.net

Re: Hey Brides, didya miss me?
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:42 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Eli, I hope your wedding and honeymoon was wonderful! I have seen a lot of people here from brides.com who I'm sure would be thrilled to hear from you. I know the new format is confusing. Most people, including me, have a lot of complaints.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:43 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations!!!!!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:47 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

The confusion and chaos are not so much what really bothers me, because I know in time we will get used to it. What upsets me is that all our old conversations are gone, and so many people are gone too.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:51 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi eli! I've been trying to find others from Brides... So far I've seen kylesbaby and a few others. So how did your wedding go? I'm sure it was beautiful!!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 1:05 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yeah, the wedding was amazing, but I feel like Eeyore talking about it right now! Haha. I'll come back on later and post a real update, when I can feel good about it and my tone will show my true feelings. Right now I'm so bummed out about the new boards that if I try to tell you about my wedding, my sadness about the boards is going to muffle my happiness about the wedding.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 1:06 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Welcome back, Eli! I hope everything went beautifully. I can't wait to hear about it.

And I'm with you, this new format is obnoxious.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 1:10 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

ELI!!!!!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!!! I was thinking about you this morning when I learned that it all changed and figured you would be bummed out. I hope we can hear about your wedding soon.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:58 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

CONGRATULATIONS ELI!! I was thinking about you last weekend. I'm really glad to hear it went well. Can't wait for all the details. Best wishes.;)

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 7:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

CONGRATULATIONS ELI!!!!!!!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 8:13 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

HEY ELI! WELCOME BACK AND CONGRATS!!!! YES YOU MUST TELL US ALL ABOUT YOUR WONDERFUL DAY! I TO AM A FORMER BRIDES.COM POSTER....

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 8:41 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi eli! Congratulations! I never knew how to post pictures in the first place, so I don't think I can be much help to you there.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:14 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey Eli :) Welcome back! I hope your wedding was wonderful, can't wait to hear the details! I will check out your pictures on myspace!

And don't worry, NONE of us are happy with the new boards. Send them a complaint, I did.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:32 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hello Eli......I can't wait to hear how your wedding went. If you go the the "bride.com" subcategory, you will find some other brides from brides.com. As a matter of fact, someone mentioned you in their post......they said they missed you, and was hoping to hear from you.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:33 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey, I'm totally confused too... I'm not sure how this thing works and I LOVED my ticker, and now alas, it's gone. I'll check out your myspace.

I used to be AmyA

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine