Old Posts?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9
Old Posts?
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 3:59 PM

I know that I seen somewhere that they didn't cary all the post over from the old boards. Have you ladies been able to find ANY of them? If so where?

Re: Old Posts?
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 4:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have found some in Makeup and skin. They are around, you just gotta dig a little bit. You can also use the Search bar.
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 4:04 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I tried the search bar and I couldn't get anything to come up. I even tried to find "wedding" and "bride" and it told me it had no matches.

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 4:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

hmmmmm I would say then, give it a day or two. Maybe they will have it fixed soon. Sorry I cant be more help ;(

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 4:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

That's O.K. thanks for trying to help.

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 4:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Upon further inspection (LOL That sounds SOOO Sherlock Holmesish) I think they picked and chose which topis would merge with the big merger.... ;o(

sweetd Posts : 30 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 11:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

This whole thing is just sooooo different. I'll be back later....grr.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:15 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am DEVASTATED that my goodbye post entitled "Well, this is it" is gone. I poured my heart out about how much the boards changed my life, and recieved lots of amazing replies from wonderful people. I was going to print it out and save it for my wedding scrapbook.

But apparently it wasn't important enough for the administrators to keep.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 11:31 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Any of the old posts that were carried over are from "guest" as the poster. It is really confusing and none of the original names are there...every post says "guest" and like 66,228 posts or something.......

Maybe it's a bug that they'll fix??????? I hope so, we had alot of good info on brides!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 11:50 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Sadly, eli, it looks like the entire "Etiquette and Sticky Situations" board was not carried over. Apparently it was replaced by this topic ("Family, Friends & Guest"), but the old posts all seem to be gone.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine