i think this is it for me!

Online Users: 1,293 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 28
Re: i think this is it for me!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 4:33 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

LOL ~ You are so right, Amber

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 4:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

TheFutureMrsHolley, we have the same wedding date and both agree with Amber, LOL!

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 4:45 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

YAY! 10/7/06 is a fantastic day!!! How are your plans comming along? Are you doing a fall theme?

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 4:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey you guys... I would hate to see anyone go. I just got started with the MB boards and then this happened, but already I cannot imagine even going thru one day at work (which is what I am supposed to be doing right now) without checking in with everyone. The fantastic ladies on here make my day!!! And, thankfully, they have yet to take away my internet access at work! LOL!!!

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I hate to see you go soontobemrscortez, I totally understand your frustration though. This site sucks, nothing works right and everyone has problems with it. Mssouthernbelle is right though, its only the first day, hopefully it will get better. I know you were around a lot on brides, hope you decide to stay and post a lot here too.

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:54 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Me too. I am outti.

To all my Brides.com girls, PLEASE join my Kolohe forum or at least email me from time to time, I am gonna miss yyou all so much. All my posts are gone, my admin rights are gone, it won't recognise Australia as a place and I have spent the last 4 hours trying to post this and getitng nothing but siezures and errors.

I hope you will all still use Kolohe Brides for ideas and pictures and things and suggest it to other people you think it might help.

Stay in touch.. okay?

ZoŽ
www.KoloheInc.co.nr
Zoe@theplanet.net.au

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 7:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

So sorry to see you go!!!! It totally sux that the format changed. I'm feeling homesick already, then I saw your name soon2bemrs.cortez, and felt better until I read your post! We definetly have to keep into touch.

: (

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 7:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

by the way, on brides I was californiagirl80

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 11:08 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

You know what Gena? Don't go. Things will get easier. We don't want you to leave. Hopefully the site will get better soon. It's only the end of day one.

YOU TOO ZOE. COME BACK.

Message was edited by:
kylesbaby

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:30 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

It takes me an hour each time to log in with errors because of a million things, and I had to say I was from Nevada becaue apparently on an international board for an international forum you can only be american!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:51 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

omg....ZOE....that is friggin stupid! I would really be pissed if i was you.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:59 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I just want my ticker back as my signature!

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:06 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I guess I'm kinda angry at this point.. it took me an hour till I was finally able to start posting..right now its the biggest pain in my back end but I'm thinking after a few day we will get used to it and since they combined boards there will be more people which ='s more feedback towards one another?
Emily

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:24 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I just feel like I cant find anyone from the old boards that I always talked to.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine