Unique favor ideas?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 53
Re: Unique favor ideas?
Posted: May 27, 2006 4:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

That lotto ticket idea is terrific!  I'm going to bring that idea up and see how my FH likes it.

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 10:44 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Do you mind if I ask how much the caramel apples are costing you and where you're getting those.  That's a good idea :-)

On November 3, 2007 I marry my love!!

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 7:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

we are planning a fall wedding, and giving out tulip or daffodil bulbs wrapped in tulle, and in a small galvanized steel bucket (the larger ones are centerpieces for the table with flowers planted in them).  That way hopefully there are a few more flowers in the spring! :)Laughing
[/nobr]

Posted: Jul 1, 2006 8:33 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

we will have tulle bags with sunflower seeds in them - I printed tags for them  that read "from seeds of friendship...love grows" and our names and the other side asks guests to either feed them to the birds over the winter or to plant them in the spring. we also have wedding bubbles - I love bubbles! lol  these will be handed out at the church.  we are also burning our own mix cd of romantic music (we asked all our friends and family for their wedding song so it'a a broad range of music) the lables match our wedding logo and the case insert tells who chose each song along with the words to each song. we also have what appear to be matchbooks that are in fact mints.  the writing reads "mint to bee" with a sunflower and a bee on it and our name inside with the candy.  these will be handed out at the reception

Posted: Jul 1, 2006 9:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We are going to do 2 different charity bracelets. The cancer society and the lupus foundation. 

Posted: Jul 5, 2006 6:29 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My daughter's wedding has a subtle beach theme.  The favors are mini S & P shakers with a handpainted flip flop on each one.  The tags say "The Perfect Pair" and their names & the wedding date.  We think they came out great!

Jenbon57 Posts : 1 Registered: 7/31/08
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 6:52 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was going to have a photo booth at my wedding but it turns out there isn't enough space so now I'm racing to find something unique.  I'm really interested in having caricatures drawn but I'm worried there will be a line -- how many people did you have at your wedding?  Thanks for your help!

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Aug 21, 2008 1:38 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We are making CDs with an assortment of the music that we're using at the reception and some from the ceremony.   We're also getting a lightscribe (that's what burns an image on the top of the CD) to put the song list on the top, along with our signature image--a claddagh (that John has custom designed for our rings, etc).

The family and WP will be getting an additional favor, that we're using for the ceremony.  In lieu of flowers on the aisle runners, we're custom designing Claddagh Frames.  Those will be part of the Tulle Bows.   (John is carving these...I'm marrying an artist, who is more into the planning than I am!)

Misty

Create a wedding ticker

wedangel Posts : 23 Registered: 8/20/08
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 3:59 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

there are lots of unique favors out in the market today. steer clear from normal, common favors that are boring. find a good wedding vendor and browse their catalog, you're bound to see favors that will tickle your fancy.

Smile

----------------

Get fun and unique Wedding Favors!

Swiatnicki Posts : 1 Registered: 9/19/08
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 5:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

CreativeBride.com has some really nice favors that you can have personalized. Also try The Knot.com

Roanoker Posts : 7 Registered: 9/26/08
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 6:17 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm just doing little martini and margarita candy favors. There are 24 or 25 to a pack and they're only 19.99. They're at AC Moore and they come with the favor bags and ties. All you have to do is get the candy...or whatever else you want to put in the bags. 
Future Mrs. Blair

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 6:21 AM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

awesome idea with the semi-celtic themed wedding. i don't know how much you've gone into the idea or how much you already have done, but you can check out celtictides.com and creativeirishgifts.com. they have some really cool things for weddings. 
Future Mrs. Blair

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 6:21 AM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

awesome idea with the semi-celtic themed wedding. i don't know how much you've gone into the idea or how much you already have done, but you can check out celtictides.com and creativeirishgifts.com. they have some really cool things for weddings. 
Future Mrs. Blair

MrsD2009 Posts : 1 Registered: 12/10/08
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 10:38 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

OK so my FH and I went ahead and went with mason jars. We're going to fill them up with river rock and flower or maybe soil and flowers. Either way it's very cheap and fun. We're going to have the guests take them home also.
KissMrs. D 2009Kiss

irishinlove Posts : 16 Registered: 11/3/08
Posted: Dec 30, 2008 12:12 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I saw something really cute - personalized bottles of hot sauce!
My fiance and I looove hot sauce, so I plan to surprise him with some of them. I love it!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine