Unique favor ideas?

Online Users: 1,323 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 53

Purplesassy Posts : 9 Registered: 5/5/09
Re: Unique favor ideas?
Posted: May 9, 2009 5:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Future Wifeys here, you can check out http://ericasweddingfavors.com/ I've seen a lot of very cute and unique wedding favors here. I am planning to purchase my wedding keepsakes here but I am still in the process of narrowing my list because I still can't decide on what particular gifts for our bride's maids and groom's men would be..not to mention all items here are very classy, adorable yet budget friendly

Edited by: Purplesassy on May 9, 2009 5:08 PM

Knoxvegas Posts : 951 Registered: 9/12/07
Posted: May 9, 2009 11:24 PM Go to message in response to: Purplesassy

Our cake baker is making us cookies that match our theme. We got the cutter at Hobby Lobby and just asked the baker when we booked our cake.

"Love is not a matter of counting the years -- it's making the years count."

-Wolfman Jack Smith

WinterBride6602 Posts : 33 Registered: 4/13/09
Posted: May 16, 2009 10:16 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Since I'm a big reader (and its a wintery wedding), we are having snowflake bookmarks with a little note that says "As you hold a special place in our hearts, use this to hold you place in a good book! Thanks for sharing our special day!"

Then we are also giving out sticks of rock candy (the clear kind) since it looks like ice, with a ribbon around it in our colors.

greatbrides Posts : 1 Registered: 5/19/09
Posted: May 19, 2009 12:56 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I guess you need something that has a connection with your personality or your husband-to be..
I am fond of flowers since childhood especially Calla Lily.. I found this unique Bookmark designed with my favorite flower.
Calla Lily Design <i>Favor Saver</i> Bookmark Favors
I am seriously considering it as my wedding favor. I found it at
http://ericasweddingfavors.com

Edited by: greatbrides on May 19, 2009 2:02 PM

Edited by: greatbrides on May 19, 2009 2:08 PM

Kimbally Posts : 3 Registered: 6/5/09
Posted: Jun 5, 2009 4:16 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I came across this website called http://www.discountmugs.com.
They had a lot of different ideas on unique wedding favors like shot glasses, martini glasses, beer mugs, votive candle holders, wine glasses, and champagne flutes. Everything was very cheap and they imprint your names and date of your wedding or whatever you like on the wedding favors. Seems like a great idea!

2dBride Posts : 158 Registered: 3/16/09
Posted: Jun 8, 2009 10:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

As part of our DIY "photobooth," we are giving guests favors (magnets, pocket planners, picture frames, or bookmarks) with their own photos in them. Details are here, but the cost per guest (including the printer, paper, ink, and favors to put the photos into) was less than $2. And we end up with a guestbook full of pictures of our guests, plus digital copies of all the photos.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding planning page and items for sale after 10/9/2009

charmedfavors Posts : 7 Registered: 6/10/09
Posted: Jun 16, 2009 8:25 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Favors are a great idea to make your event unique. We carry all different kind of favors for every occasion and they are indeed unique. So if you have the time take a look at www.charmedfavors.com. I hope you find what you're looking for out there. I know it can be overwhelming.

Happy Planning, Happy Wedding, Happy Life

Danyell T. Byrd

Molly2011 Posts : 9 Registered: 6/11/09
Posted: Jun 26, 2009 10:50 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

You will save tons of money if you go with the DIY guest favors. There are some really unique favor ideas and creation to look through. I know you said you wanted to steer away from the ever so popular favor boxes, but these really are great for the table presentation and you can coordinate the color of the favor boxes and ribbon with the colors of your wedding. You can find some pretty unique favor boxes and bag and send your guests home with a little special treat!

3x2x1 Favor Box-100pc

I love the oblong shape of the standard favors boxes in the above.

Sage Petal Top Favor Box -100pc

What I love about these, is of course, the petals on the top that closes the box.

2 Tone Gold Favor Box -100pc

And, I love the details of the gold trim that outlines this box.

Hope these suggestions help in your planning and congratulations!
There is no remedy for love but to love more.

KATIEACS1 Posts : 2 Registered: 11/15/12
Posted: Nov 15, 2012 11:54 AM Go to message in response to: Purplesassy

Itís no secret that everyone may be facing financial struggles with the direction of the economy. But this doesnít have to subject couples to choosing knick knacks as their wedding favors that most times simply go to waste. This year, turn over a new leaf and choose the American Cancer Societyís Wedding Scrolls as a way to not only be charitable, but to know your dollars are going to a cause where it certainly will not be wasted. Scrolls and table tents can be customized or left with a simple message letting your guest know that their attendance contributed to cancer research and that is money well spent.

www.cancer.org
katiecurl@cancer.org

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine