Period calculator for travelling or for planning

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 31
Posted: Mar 1, 2006 10:33 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Too Cool!!! won't have it for my wedding - thats the best - Over and done with - even the before tension - the dreded PMS!!! GONE!
Whew....what a relief!
Thanks for sharing!

Posted: Mar 1, 2006 10:56 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thanks for sharing this. I too was sitting and trying to count on a calculator. It says I should be ending mine 8 days before the wedding and I shouldn't be getting until 4 days after we get back from the honeymoon.

Posted: Mar 1, 2006 10:56 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Whoops..........meant calendar.

Posted: Mar 1, 2006 12:15 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

lol dani&chris, I was thinking, how do you figure that out on a calculator .. Confused It never even crossed my mind that you meant calendar..haha oh well cross that off as my dumb moment for the day.

Posted: Mar 2, 2006 3:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm sad. My period will start the day we leave for our destination wedding. Frown Hopefully it will be gone the day we get married. Big Grin

Posted: Mar 3, 2006 12:33 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Talk about an awesome site! When we were trying to pick a date, I did some calculations. I'm glad that site proved my claculations right.

Posted: Mar 3, 2006 8:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yay! I will end mine about 15 days beforehand, so no PMS for me bc the week before I am a major handful!!!Big Grin And I am supposed to start on the last day of our honeymoon! I can deal with that totally!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Posted: Mar 4, 2006 12:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

HOW CAN that be! My periode is no where near the, date of the wedding but I guess next year, around May 27th, it will be on the 26th. It's supposed to start around the beginning of each month. This is not good...what should I do??

Posted: Mar 7, 2006 5:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

oh crap...mine is scheduled to end one day before my wedding, I guess it's better than right in the middle. I just changed birth control so I hope that changes by then! I am bookmarking that page and in a couple months after I figure my new cycle out I hope everything works out!

Posted: Mar 7, 2006 6:22 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh, how lovely! According to the calc, I'll get my period right on my wedding day! Sweet!

Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:00 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Destinationbride,

Are you on birth control pills? I don't recommend doing this more than once every year or so because our body works every month for a reason. BUT if you are on birth control pills, just don't take the last week which is a placebo during that time and start the new pack immediately. This will prevent your problem for your wedding!

Taratheweddingplanner
and Nursing Student

Posted: Mar 9, 2006 5:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Awesome site! Thank you THank you!

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 3:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL mine will end a week before the wedding. Thanks for the site Smile

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 11:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Okay ladies but I'm sure your docs have told you stress can cause it to come early or late so try and relax as much as you can.

Posted: Mar 14, 2006 9:10 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

So, mine is going to start the day we leave for the honeymoon!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I just read on Tara the WEdding Planner's post to skip the sugar pills and go right into the next pack....is that ok to do? Has anyone ever done this? Does it do anything funky to your body? I'm definitely loving the fact that it could be a solution to having my period on the honeymoon, but I'm a little weary....... any input? Smile

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine