UPDATE!!! Help me decide - 2 beautiful dresses!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0
UPDATE!!! Help me decide - 2 beautiful dresses!!!
Posted: May 5, 2005 5:55 PM

As you all know, I bought a bunch of wedding gowns so I could get the perfect Vera Wang gown that I wanted (I had to buy a lot of 6 to get the 1 I wanted). Well, now I can't decide which one I should wear!!!

Out of the 6 there are 3 Vera Wangs. Out of those there are 2 that will work for my wedding (it's informal on the beach in Maui in July). The other one is just too formal for my setting. But it is a stunner! I wish I could wear all 3!!!

Please take a look and let me know what you think. Whichever one I don't wear I'm going to sell with the other 5... I just can't decide!!!

Please keep in mind my wedding style will still be on the more formal side: Hair in an up-do with red roses and dendrobium orchid blooms in it, dangly diamond earnings and a diamond bracelet (well, they look like diamonds Smile and formal strappy, high-heeled shoes. I'm also doing the 50's type glamorous make-up with the black eye liner on top and red lips.

I don't have any friends or family here to put them on for so I thought other brides will be as helpful... if not more!

HELP!!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine