no dress i try on holds my boobs right

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0
no dress i try on holds my boobs right
Posted: Apr 7, 2005 1:57 PM

Ok, so now I have a whole big problem and it doesn't even matter which dress I want. For my size I have really large boobs and they aren't the perky plastic surgery kind but more soft and saggy like. Ok so enough detail about my body, anyway, I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on what type of bra that's strapless/backless/both that can hold boobs right. I love my shoulders and I think sleeves make me look shorter and fatter for my body type so I really don't want to give in to a dress that has straps just so I can wear a normal bra. I weigh 120 pounds, 5'5" and have D cups. I know this isn't that far from "average" but the way I look without underwires for lift, it just looks like I'm in my 50s and trying to wear a shirt without a bra.... if that gives a good enough description of how I feel, no offense to anyone that age because I'm sure you don't look this bad. UGH! I hope I don't already need some type of surgery. Am I supposed to be more comfortable or more beautiful? Or can I have both I hope?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine