Where's the gown???????

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0
Where's the gown???????
Posted: Mar 23, 2005 11:53 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forums. My wedding is May 15th 2005 and my dress has not arrived . I have contacted the bridal shop because I was told it would be here in Feb, however this was not the case. My efforts of finding out my order information and arrival date have been in vain. The bridal shop does not give a straight answer. They say they will check into it and call me back and I never hear back from them. So, I give it a few because the situation is frustrating. But, now it is getting close and my portrait is in a few weeks and I haven't had an initial fitting

Yesterday, I took a little more action. Monday I contacted the shop and left a message about my dress and that I wanted to know when it would arrive. I received no return call. So, yesterday I called first thing in the morning. Someone took my information and said the person who could help me stepped out and would be back in one hour. However, she would give her my info and that she would call me back with an answer. Well, 5pm rolled around and no one bothered to call me again. I called one more time and the ansewer I received was I would receive a call back today once they had a chance to contact the company.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think to go through this is crazy and I'm so upset
I found a number online to what seemed to be customer service. They told me my dress was due in any day now. That it was a March delivery. I also emailed the company about my concerns with the bridal shop that is selling their dresses and the way things were handled. I am still supposed to hear back from the bridal shop today. So, I am interested in what they have to say.

Any suggestions, advice, or similar situations??

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine