Cardio Kickboxing

Online Users: 1,300 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
Cardio Kickboxing
Posted: Mar 3, 2005 10:24 AM

I know everyone is looking for a fun and effective workout and I found one. I started Cardio Kickboxing in January and it is great, you get an intense cardio workout and toning all in one hour. Plus there are other people there to keep you going. I must add that the best part of kickboxing is that you get to beat the crap out of a bag and you can pretend that it's anyone in the world. (usually my boss!) Anyway, I just wanted to share with everyone. Find a gym that offers it (there are lots) and try it, the first class is free. Did I mention that you get to beat the crap out of something?! Good luck to everyone in your weight loss venture!
Stephanie
09/17/2005

Cardio Kickboxing
Posted: Mar 3, 2005 1:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Another great workout is Billy Blanks Boot camp. It's a set of 4 DVD's and it give you a schedule over 4 weeks of what DVD to do. I used to do the Tae-bo tapes religiously and I am now addicted to this. It is such a great workout for your entire body (upper and lower) and you can do it in your own home. I have even gotten my fiance to do it with me now and he loves it.

Cardio Kickboxing
Posted: Mar 4, 2005 5:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have to second Cardio Kickboxing. I've never been into taking classes, but it's fun, and you learn to throw a punch, and some self defense. So you're using your brain as you tone your body.

And the other women in my class are great. Very encouraging, always willing to help me get a move right.

I can't make any of my classes this week, and I'm missing it just thinking about it.

Cardio Kickboxing
Posted: Mar 18, 2006 10:54 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

septemberwedding

Would you happen to have the Bootcamp DVD schedule? I am currently working on a boat for about a month and brought the DVDs with me but forgot the schedule..silly me! If you could send it along I would greatly appreciate it.

nkstein@yahoo.com

THANKS!

Cardio Kickboxing
Posted: Mar 26, 2006 8:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

EXCELLANT IDEA! we can imagine whomever it is who is trying to screw up our wedding plans and punch and kick to our heart's content!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine