Have any of you heard of the Discount Bridal Service Inc.?

Online Users: 1,369 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0
Have any of you heard of the Discount Bridal Service Inc.?
Posted: Feb 18, 2005 5:32 PM

This is an international network of companies that allow you to purchase wedding dresses at 20% to 40% below the retail price you find at the stores.
I didn’t really pay much attention to it, until a friend of my FH who is a wedding planner recommended them. So I called them up, they forwarded me to my local representatives, and I called them with the designer and style number of my gown …The store quoted $699 for my wedding gown, the DBS rep, quoted me $392 Big Grin…WOWsers!!…I was amazed…and even the bridesmaids dresses that I was happy to be getting for $153 at a local boutique, were quoted by DBS for $105 Smile…I am simply ecstatic. Yes, they are new dresses, and they are ordered straight from the manufacturer, they are also inspected before you receive them to ensure the highest quality, and then they are shipped directly to you. They say that they can get about 90% of the dresses you see in magazines, bridal stores, or on the runways...
I don’t know about ya’ll, but I am all for saving a little bit of cash here and there for my wedding, cause I’m sure we all know how expensive weddings can be…
Anyway..here’s the website..there’s an 800 # there for you to call to get your local retailer
http://www.discountbridalservice.com/

hope this helps somebody else out… cause I surely do consider it a blessing for me. Smile

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine