Dress Timeline HELP!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0
Dress Timeline HELP!
Posted: Feb 18, 2005 11:20 AM

Am I totally off base here? I am getting married in October, Everything that I have heard is saying I should be buying my dress or should have already, which I'll be doing at the end of March. But at the same time I was going to look at BM dresses and start deciding. I know that some of my BMs are limited on funds so I have been dragging my feet on this. At the same time I'm listening to them tell me how they went shopping here and how they are doing this. I try to ignore this It's not any of my business. But at the same time I am worried when I try to bring it up and I get told they can't afford it yet. It's a touchy subject so I have been telling my Bridesmaids to be expecting to be buying a BM dress soon. I started in January telling them to be ready in the end of Feb/March. Today I again said be expecting to have to start trying on dresses at the end of March. Apparently they have a different view of what the timeline needs to be. Fitting in June, buying the dress in July/August. I am frustrated and honestly I don't know if I am over reacting. I figure I'll go and get my dress out of the way then I'll worry about BMs. But I'd like to have the whole picture in my head while picking my dress. I'd just like to find out the actual timeline I should be working with. Any suggestions?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine