What color are you going with?

Online Users: 1,307 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 0
What color are you going with?
Posted: Feb 11, 2005 10:56 AM

Hey yall! I have tried on sooo many dresses on lately. you know they say when you found THE ONE, you will know it? I found it last night I picked at least 10 dresses, narrowed down to 3. Then 2. My eyes lite up. I didnt look washed out my eyes and hair stood out, it even fit great. I had my matron try on the dress I really loved and stand beside me while I had my 2nd choice on. I still loved it.
I bought it. got to register it was 1/2 off! Everyone could not believe it!!!!
Ok my reason for post. The only thing about it I'm having troulbe with, is its not white. Its light gold metalic or a peweter, rumpink color. My wedding is outside so the sun will make it a little lighter. But I love it!!! So beautiful! I dont look good in white I have freckles and semilight skin, light strawberry blond hair.
the lady said most of their new dress was the same color.And a lot of girls are not going white. I really dont care too much about tradition but this IS my 1st wedding. My question is what color are you going with? I dont want everyone to think its not my 1st. Is it true many girls are not using white?(while I was there the girl beside me changed her mind from white to the same color as I had on)
Thanks!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine