bride to be weight loss group

Online Users: 1,318 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0
bride to be weight loss group
Posted: Jan 29, 2005 10:23 AM

Ok this is probably going to sound dumb to some of you but who cares. I personally dont have a lot of friends that are overweight or even need to diet. Most of my friends if anything need to gain weight. So I tend to not suceed in the weight loss department because I enjoy having someone to talk to through the process.I also usually like to work out with them too. I hate going alone! Anyway a few brides and myself were going to start a little group via email and we were going to start dieting together and then make a point each night or when we can to email the group and share how our day was. I guess this is corney but for a few of us its worth a shot. I wont name names but some of us want to lose 60 lbs other 20 lbs and we all have different diets and exercise plans. I just thought it would be a cool support system and afterall we all have have something in common we all want to drop some weight before our weddings. I also owe some of you that body wrap recipe. I apologize for not emailing it to some of you but I have been super busy and I have just plain forgot. Anyway if anyone is interested drop an email to dede22000@aol.com and we can go from there.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine