2nd best dress

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0
2nd best dress
Posted: Jan 11, 2005 6:00 PM

This may be a long post so I apologize in advance:
I am getting married in July, and every bridal shop has told me that I really need to order my dress ASAP (and I understand since it can take a while to get in and whatnot). I've tried on numerous dresses but haven't found "the one"-you, know, where you put it on and know that it is perfect/can't help but smile at your reflection/etc. My mom works at a bridal shop so I tried one on there that I liked and decided to get it since I am running out of time, the check was written but the order was not placed. Here is where the problem comes in. I skipped class today Eek to go to another bridal salon and found a dress that I absolutely fell in love with. The problem is that you can only order the dress through the specific salons that carry the line, not even through the manufactorer. This dress is much more expensive than the other and of course, there will be no discount. Here is my question:

Do I stick with the "2nd best dress" since I will get a discount and it looks bad not to order the dress from my mom's place of employment OR get the dress of my dreams, although it is $1300?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine