A 'SWEET' WEDDING CONTEST-please help us!!!

Online Users: 1,269 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0
A 'SWEET' WEDDING CONTEST-please help us!!!
Posted: Jan 5, 2005 2:25 AM

My fiance and I are about to 'tie the knot' in a less traditional fashion to say the least! Now we're looking for your support...

Mary and I (my name is Drew) became finalists out of hundreds of entries for a contest sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts, and among the prizes for the winner is a free wedding and a trip to the Bahamas (maybe you've already read about it in the news or on the Internet)! Now, the public has a chance to cast their vote for the winner through an online voting contest between January 3 and January 14 here:

DUNKIN' DONUTS' WEDDING CONTEST

The wedding will take place under a HUGE white heated tent in the parking lot of a yet-to-be-determined Dunkin' Donuts in Long Island, NY on February 11, 2005.

Our wedding planner will be Simone Martel, the wedding planner for the Michael Douglas/Catherine Zeta-Jones wedding at The Plaza in NYC in 2000. Our wedding designer will be David Beahm.

We look forward to your vote and any other support you can muster by contacting friends, family, and co-workers to help spread the word.

The winner will be announced on January 17

Thank you all for your help and support! Wink

Mary & Drew Smile

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine