New Work out DVDs

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2
New Work out DVDs
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 12:35 PM

I don't know about you ladies, but in the A.M. it's impossible for me to get to the gym. I love getting up early to work out, but I changed jobs now and my new position starts too early to make it to my gym which opens at 6. So i ordered some new DVDs and I did one this A.M. and it was great. It was Tae Bo ultimate upper body. I also got ultimate lower body and the 2 Tae BO boot camp DVDs. If they are as good as this morning's work out was I am going to be so toned for my wedding! Good luck ladies!

New Work out DVDs
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:27 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

There's no gym near us so all I have are DVDs and the great outdoors. I've bought so many DVDs in the past that just end up being really lame. I signed up with Netflix so I could try them before buying. They don't have everything but they have enough to keep me occupied and challenged. I'm on a Cathe Friedrich kick right now. I'm going to get a few of her DVDs. Unfortunately, Netflix doesn't have them but I do her workouts on Fit TV and they will definately keep me challenged for quite awhile. I also love Taebo but I've only tried his older ones. I saw a commercial for some new ones that looked really good. Are those the ones you bought?

New Work out DVDs
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 12:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I think the "ultimate workouts" are older, but not that old. The bootcamps are new I think. I bought the set of two bootcamps which come with a band on Amazon for 39.99. I did the lower body ultimate today and it is also great. I actually sweat from it, which is good for me cause I workout a lot so to see a result like that is great.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine