Save the Date Magnets!

Online Users: 1,258 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18
Re: Save the Date Magnets!
Posted: Apr 23, 2006 8:18 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I got mine from magnet street as well and I LOVE them!  Someone above said there was an extra charge for a picture but that is only if you order by phone.  If you order online there is no charge and you don't have to speak to a rude receptionist!  You can even make changes to their designs...up to three changes with no charge and then they will email you a proof.  I had a great experience with them.  I was originally going to do my own but this was much less stressful and much nicer than the ones I was going to do for just a little bit more...it was worth it!

Posted: Apr 26, 2006 10:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wow I wish I had that luck working with magnet street.  They were awful to work with for me.  I ended up cancelling my order cause  they were so late and they would not even refund me all my money back!  I went through Vistaprint and they were amazing to work with.  Alot less expensive too, and the same quality as magnetstreet

Posted: Apr 26, 2006 11:04 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I've searched everywhere and have found the best price IF you are ordering 250+ at www.magnetstreet.com. Otherwise look at www.invitationconsultants.com. Good luck!

mikebrown Posts : 2 Registered: 3/21/13
Posted: Mar 21, 2013 5:26 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I ordered mine from http://www.savethedatemagnets.us/. They have biggest collection of unique save the date magnets for weddings and other occasions. I think this is the cheapest site i found starting from $0.07 with free shipping

Edited by: mikebrown on Mar 21, 2013 5:28 AM

Edited by: mikebrown on Mar 21, 2013 5:38 AM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine