Has your sex life changed since getting engaged?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 15
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 4:48 PM

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 9:20 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have found that ever since we got engaged we experience alot more than what we used to. We are more comfortable with each other when it comes to our intimacy. ~ Lacey

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 1:21 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My sex life with my future husband has only gotten better since we decided to spend the rest of our lives together!

Posted: Jul 18, 2005 11:51 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My fiance and I actually decided to give up sex when we got engaged. We wanted to make it a little more special for our wedding night.

Posted: Sep 23, 2005 5:38 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My fiance and I kind of decided the same thing, but only for the year before the wedding. Up until that point, our sex life had gotten so much more open and intimate. Can't wait for the honeymoon!!

Posted: Oct 13, 2005 9:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We've been living together for 2 years now and getting engaged has changed nothing. We're still just as happy as ever... and our sex life is just as wild as always! We wouldn't have gotten engaged - or married - if we weren't as close as we are. I always thought you should know your spouse entirely, before you take that step. It's wonderful!

Posted: Oct 15, 2005 1:28 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am proud to say we have dated 11 months, we are both celibate until marriage. Pre-marital sex is a no- no. We are both prepared for a an awesome consumation experience. Wwedding date is July 222006. Congradulations to all future brides.

Posted: Oct 15, 2005 1:57 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Sex life? WHAT sex life?

FH and I are proud passengers on the virgin train-- no stops till Wedding Night Junction!

Posted: Nov 7, 2005 1:01 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Good for those that chose not to have sex at all untill marriage and those of you that have sex are just, in my opinon, setting theyseves up for a much hard to work at marriage. For those that chose to stop having sex untill marriage, good for you; however, it will not be the most special wedding night sex you may think it to be because it just isn't the same as waiting until that night all together.

Posted: Nov 22, 2005 10:23 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Since moving in with eachother are sex life has gone down. Its weird... I can't really think why it has, I mean we see eachother everyday!

For me it may be that now we have our own place, that you can have sex whenever we want, which gets kind of boring. I liked when I lived with my parents, and we couldn't have sex when they were in the house. I couldn't wait for them to leave. Maybe thats just me.... LoL!

**Amanda**

Posted: Dec 27, 2005 10:00 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Since we got engaged, I have found that we are experiencing more. My fh said to me just this morning that he can't seem to get close enough to me and is constantly wanting to touch me. Talk about cuddling, he can't get enough snuggling!!!

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 9:39 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Unfortunately, the new birth control pill that I am taking has absolutely killed my libido. I'm desperately trying to get it back before the honeymoon, which is less than a month away.

Posted: Mar 6, 2006 11:11 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

B&H, way to go on the judgement, you just made yourself look bad. That was pretty low of you to say. Marriage is difficult no matter how you look at it.

Not that it wasn't special before, but, it seems like, since being engaged it's more special. It just means SO much more now. So, I can't wait to see how much more special it will be once we are married!! Big Grin

Posted: Mar 6, 2006 1:42 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

quote:
Originally posted by B&H:
those of you that have sex are just, in my opinon, setting theyseves up for a much hard to work at marriage.

How so exactly? Am I missing something? This comment makes no sense....

Re: Has your sex life changed since getting engaged?
Posted: Apr 2, 2006 11:06 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Good for those that chose not to have sex at all untill marriage and those of you that have sex are just, in my opinon, setting theyseves up for a much hard to work at marriage. .

actually i dont think that it will make marriage harder, seeing as since we've already had sex, we know that we are sexually compatible... those who havent, dont really know if they like the same things, sexually, i mean.

and i think that our sex life has gotten better since we got engaged and i am loving it!!

Message was edited by: i couldnt get the quote and what i was saying to separate...errr
PeggyandJosh

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine