Dieit Question

Online Users: 1,284 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3
Dieit Question
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 2:50 PM

OK so I have been looking into a few diets, the two I think sound will work best are south beach or weight watchers. So in south beach it says to get rid of sugars, and WW says you can eat what you want just stay in your points, so which one is right. I know I could loose weight faster with Sbeach, but WW sounds so much better. Which one is the best.

Dieit Question
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 2:56 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Neither is "right" -- the right meal plan is the one that works for you. You have to try and see what your weaknesses are. If you really like to have flexibility, then maybe the WW plan is better for you. If you think you can be more strict, then go with the South Beach.

It's like asking which religion is "right" -- there is no way to say which is the right way. You just have to find what works for you. My advice would be to follow whichever one you are most comfortable with.

Dieit Question
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 2:56 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well, the BEST diet is changing your lifestyle, eating sensibly, and limiting your portion sizes while making sure you get plenty of veggies and fiber and limit sat fat and sugar. But if you have to choose between those two, I would go with WW. Just because I did it years ago, lost a good bit of weight, and really liked it.

Dieit Question
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 6:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

You should know and understand your dicipline level and then pick the one that you think you have a good chance of succeeding with. For example, if you have tried to diet in the past and failed miserably then you should probably go with weight watchers because it's more lenient. If you are pretty good at doing things you stick your mind to, then I would go with south beach. Both of them teach you healthy eating habits by the end, so you should be fine on either of them in that respect.

(Oh... and regardless of which one you do, make sure you exercise! That's the most important part... you don't want your weight loss to be lean muscle mass as opposed to fat).

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine