So the dress came in WAY early . . .

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 9:24 AM

Okay.. so I ordered my dress Feb 12th and it wasn't suppose to be in til the end of April. They called me Friday and told me it was in and I need to come pick it up...I'm excited, yes, but.. Since I ordered the dress I've been eating everything in sight... I thought I'd give the diet a little break cause I thought I had more time to take the weight back off.. I'm going to be really embarrassed when I go pick it up and it doesn't fit. Roll Eyes What to do???

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 10:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

if you drink soda, stop. Now. Just stop. Put down the drink, and walk away. Seriously. Drink water. Every few minutes, take a sip of water. Try to finish off 1 bottle today. 2 bottles tomorrow. 3 the next day. Give yourself about two weeks before you pick up the dress.... you should be down a few lbs.... and a few inches. Oh, if you get a chance.... pick up a copy of maury windsor's pilates... you'll drop inches soon!

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 11:24 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Starangel, I have the same problem! I ordered my dress in January and it wasn't supposed to be in until May- but came in last week! I started doing Jazzercise 5 days a week and doing something active on the other 2. Talk about motivation, huh? Smile To make matters worse, I ordered my dress a size too small so it definitely won't fit- but it will motivate me to make it fit!

Posted: Mar 15, 2006 12:01 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

WATER SHOULD BECOME YOUR BEST FREIND!!! Remember that!!! Fried food, junk food or pretty much anything that you enjoy eating on the norm...should now become your enemy ALSO cut down on your carb intake along with at least 30min a day of exercise if possible and you should be fine.

I went through the same thing recently. I ordered my dress in Oct. The dress came in Feb. I tried the dress on and it felt WAY tighter than the sample I tried on in Oct. OOOPS!!! Eek

SO like newsjunkie28, I'm going to let that be my motivation to lose this weight before the big day. FYI...I lost 10 lbs so far.

Posted: Mar 15, 2006 6:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Excerise alot. Drink alot of water. Eat mostly the same foods(I mean steak, veggies, chicken, not chips!) just cut back on portion size. I do 2 hours of cardio every day, and an hour and a half at the gym every other day. I went from a size 4 to a size 2 in 2 weeks! I still kee up the same ecxerise, but only bc now I'm like addicted, and it helps get the stress of planning a wedding out!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine