Short/Medium Hairstyle Ideas???

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5
Short/Medium Hairstyle Ideas???
Posted: Aug 21, 2006 11:52 AM

Does anyone have any ideas or pictures for short hairstyles? I have tried to grow my hair out several times, and it is just way to thick to do so. My hair is at my chin right now and I think I can let it grow a little longer....but probably not much. Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks!! 

Re: Short/Medium Hairstyle Ideas???
Posted: Aug 22, 2006 2:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 8:00 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Here are some that I like (I have short hair too! I'm trying to grow it out for the wedding, but it still wont be that long by then!) Hope these help!

Small Curls wedding hair style

Top Curls wedding hair style

Modern Bob wedding hair style

Updo Hair Styles - Wedding Hair

Updo Hair Styles - Wedding Hair

Celebrity Hairstyles, Celebrity Hair, Pictures of New Hair Styles, Latest Hairstyles

Celebrity Hairstyles, Celebrity Hair, Pictures of New Hair Styles, Latest Hairstyles

Whew! Sorry, I went a little crazy there! Oh well, hopefully you got some good ideas! There are tons of short/medium hairstyles out there that can be great for a wedding. You just have to look. Good luck!

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

WasillaBridal Posts : 2 Registered: 12/8/13
Posted: Dec 8, 2013 4:49 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Love that first picture! Very classic.

Wasilla Bridal -------------- http://www.wasillabridal.com http://www wasillabridal.blogspot.com

PrincessOfPortl... Posts : 9 Registered: 12/16/13
Posted: Dec 16, 2013 2:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

If your hair is too thick to grow out, have you considered layering it? That could let you grow it longer without being "too" thick/heavy.

Stacey1181 Posts : 14 Registered: 1/18/14
Posted: Jan 25, 2014 9:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Have your hair cut with a style that'll lessen the thickness of your hair. It could be layered. Also, your hair jewelry or accessory could create a huge impact on your wedding day hairstyle so be very careful in choosing one. If you couldn't achieve the look you want because of the length of your hair, then might as well opt for hair extensions.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine