Dream Dress on a Budget

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0

michellehebert Posts : 2 Registered: 11/3/13
Dream Dress on a Budget
Posted: Nov 3, 2013 10:59 PM

Hi there everyone!! :)

My name is Michelle Hébert I am an emerging luxury evening wear designer who intertwines art with fashion to create ethereal dreamlike pieces

My work has been worn to the 55th Annual Grammy Awards, the 2013 BET Awards, and I have had pieces captured on America's Next Top Model cycle 19 winner Laura James.

I am emerging and hoping to take the next big steps that will put my pieces in major retailers within the next few years so I have started a special campaign on Kickstarter!!

Through this campaign I have created special offers for brides who want their dream gown on a budget

KICKSTARTER PACKAGES: michellehebert.com/kickstarter

And if you are interested in having stunning images and/or a jaw-dropping video for memories, I have packages that include that as well :)

Options Available:
(1: $1000): Custom Wedding Gown
(2: $1300): Custom Wedding Gown & professional Fashion Photo-Shoot by Aileen Luib
(3: $3000): Custom Couture Wedding Gown, professional Fashion Photo-Shoot, & a captivating Cinematic Film of the photo-shoot by Devin Schiro

WATCH: Beautiful Fashion Film by Devin on Vimeo

The Kickstarter offers lasts until Friday November 15th

The options have certain dates as deadlines, but if you have a FUTURE wedding you are planning for, email me at mhebertfashion@gmail.com and I can make an extension!

For more information please feel free to contact me at mhebertfashion@gmail.com or visit my website at http://www.michellehebert.com

Luxury Evening Wear Designer | www.michellehebert.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine