Honeymoon ideas

Online Users: 1,333 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 12
Honeymoon ideas
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 8:55 AM

We are having an August wedding and trying to figure out honeymoon ideas.  We thought about cabins in Tennessee and also thought about a cruise.  We are trying to think of different options.  We want something for as cheap as we can get away with, and prefably something all inclusive.  Does anyone have any good honeymoon ideas?

Re: Honeymoon ideas
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 9:00 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

http://www.honeymoonsinc.com/

these ppl specialize in all inclusive honeymoons. you should check it out. me and my fiance are going on a cruise in march for a week.

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 10:40 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

If you go on a cruise, do not go to the Caribbean.  That is right in the heart of hurricaine season!  No need risking a failed honeymoon.  There are still cruises in Hawaii, Alaska, Tahiti, Greece, etc.  Many other choices available!

Posted: Nov 2, 2007 10:28 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

As a Travel Professional my first answer to you would of been Dominican Republic but based on the Tropical Storm that devastated many regions in the Island I will have to say Cabo San Lucas or Puerto Vallarta.

Sorry to say this but even in August the above mentioned, Tahiti, Greece is highly expensive.  You can get fantastic all-inclusive packages dedicated to honeymooners in Mexico.

If you need more details, feel free to PM , email or call.

CongratsCool

SandyDiva Innocent 

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 1:29 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Also, Cabo is my FAVORITE place in Mexico so far.  I was not impressed with Puerto Vallarta and I will NEVER return there!

Posted: May 30, 2008 12:39 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm getting married in June and we're going to a Couples resort in Negril. You can get really good rates for an all inclusive honeymoon at this website, Couples Negril. I had a chance to tour all 4 of them last summer and they're awesome.
Getting Hitched on June 30th

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: May 30, 2008 12:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We're getting married in early August and we're headed to Playa del Carmen, Mexico.  We also have trip insurance so if weather becomes a factor, we're covered.

I really suggest working with a travel agent.  We had vague ideas of where we wanted to go, but nothing concrete.  She asked us questions, gave us questionnaires and researched all of the places for us.

Good luck! 

KristylovesPete Posts : 301 Registered: 3/2/08
Posted: May 31, 2008 11:10 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Vero-

Hi!  I was just browsing and read your post...where at the site does it offer cruises?  I couldn't find any info...  Thanks!  :-)

I Love my Peter Pete Pete

EnidGlasgow Posts : 5 Registered: 12/30/08
Posted: Dec 30, 2008 9:22 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

http://www.exotichoneymoonvacations.com/

This company has a honeymoon registry and offer custom honeymoons all over. We're traveling to Asia on one of their tours next December after our wedding.

Edited by: EnidGlasgow on Dec 30, 2008 9:23 AM

Lubluee Posts : 7 Registered: 10/27/13
Posted: Oct 29, 2013 10:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Choose a wonderful dress for your honeymoon here. http://www.andytailor.com/wedding-dresses-c-71/

elizabeth0 Posts : 6 Registered: 10/24/13
Posted: Nov 21, 2013 5:41 AM Go to message in response to: Lubluee

hi if need these kinds of honeymoon place information just click here http://www.iwedplanner.com/wedding-travel-and-honeymoons/

cindywalters Posts : 1 Registered: 11/26/13
Posted: Nov 26, 2013 9:29 AM Go to message in response to: elizabeth0

Hello there. :) There are a lot of places to spend your honeymoon. Just like in caribbean, the place is awesome. You can check here for lower flight rates Caribbean Miles. Hope it helps.

Edited by: cindywalters on Nov 26, 2013 9:31 AM

Edited by: cindywalters on Nov 26, 2013 9:31 AM

weddingspy27 Posts : 10 Registered: 12/10/13
Posted: Apr 15, 2014 5:37 AM Go to message in response to: EnidGlasgow

Thanks for this great tip!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine